I'm thinking about taking my DD to get a mini mani & pedi for her 4th birthday. What do you think?

Do you think its too soon for that? Since I had my younger DD my oldest and I don't have a lot of time just the two of us like we use to. Shes never had either done before. I thought maybe it would be fun girl time.

MizAnn

Asked by MizAnn at 2:34 PM on Sep. 19, 2010 in Preschoolers (3-4)

• What's with the people saying she's too young???? LOL Do you not have daughters??? I have been painting my DDs nails since she was 2. The kiddie cuts place offers Kid manicures, and I plan to take her there soon( she is 4). She'll LOVE IT, and your DD will too.

KairisMama

Answer by KairisMama at 3:31 PM on Sep. 19, 2010

• She's way too young in my opinion.
    Leigh519121

Answer by Leigh519121 at 2:34 PM on Sep. 19, 2010

• Eh, I think that is a little young for that. But, I'm sure she's love it, lol.

Sparrow4

Answer by Sparrow4 at 2:51 PM on Sep. 19, 2010

• Those places are loaded with funguses and other health hazards, not to mention the toxic fumes. Please don't bring a child into that environment.

Answer by rkoloms at 2:57 PM on Sep. 19, 2010

• She will love it, bring her!
    QandA

Answer by QandA at 2:38 PM on Sep. 19, 2010

• Yes!! It will be fun AND you'll get to spend some quality time together. Its more about the experience than actual mani/pedi.
    skittles1108

Answer by skittles1108 at 2:38 PM on Sep. 19, 2010

• If she sits still than go for it! How fun, just have her choose a fun kid color!
    DonnaPinitonya

Answer by DonnaPinitonya at 2:38 PM on Sep. 19, 2010

• Will you take me!? I've never had one! lol
    Amelia512

Answer by Amelia512 at 2:38 PM on Sep. 19, 2010

• I took my 4yo for valentines day and she didn't want them to touch her. She got nervous, and felt like she was at the doctor. I think she was too young!! But all kids are different.Just from experience as a professional, if you are taking your small child in for a service make sure the staff are following proper disinfecting procedures!! If they aren't disinfectig their tools before they take you back that's dangerous.
    Musicmom80

Answer by Musicmom80 at 2:41 PM on Sep. 19, 2010

• I think she would have a lot of fun. I took my step daughter when she was around 7 and she loved every minute, even though she said they tickled her feet.
    flessard

Answer by flessard at 2:49 PM on Sep. 19, 2010