which is better?

I was talking to my dh and telling him I want to go to verizon, he told me no b/c they were expensive so he wants to go to att. but I compared prices and its about the same. but I like verizons phones. dh wants to go there for the iphone 4. I don't really like that phone. anyways. I was just wondering which one is better verizon or att?

P.S. we live in texas if that matters.

Lovin_mybaby5

Asked by Lovin_mybaby5 at 2:43 PM on Sep. 19, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Verizon. Personally, that's my choice.
    I love Verizon. And the prices aren't that bad.
    Mrs.Halloween

Answer by Mrs.Halloween at 3:05 PM on Sep. 19, 2010

• Do you have credit? The hubby and I tried to get at&t and we don't have any credit because we've never had a credit card. They were going to charge us 500 per line to get a contract with them. So it was gonna be 1000$ just to have at&t yeah right!!! So if u do have credit it would probably be alot cheaper for you. We only tried to get at&t so we could get iphones too. So I really haven't had either. We have tmobile which is good and cheap. I have an iphone 3gs and my hubby has the iphone 4. So just know you don't have to have at&t to have an iphone. Some phones can be unlocked to work with other services. Good luck on your decision. If I wasn't much help here's a bump so someone else can give you good advice.
    giovannismom19

Answer by giovannismom19 at 3:28 PM on Sep. 19, 2010

• I like verizon. I have been with verizon for several years now. The signal towers are great, very rare do I lose connections. I have the droid eris which I think is comparable to the i phone. Not exact of course but has free apps and all. Just a thought :)
    mamasbboy

Answer by mamasbboy at 3:44 PM on Sep. 19, 2010

• We have Verizon and they seem to have the best plans, especially since we have 5 lines on our family plan.
    ceallaigh

Answer by ceallaigh at 3:46 PM on Sep. 19, 2010

• I personally love verizon
    LiLJeni

Answer by LiLJeni at 3:58 AM on Sep. 20, 2010