ebay?

have you sold clothing on ebay? Did you get what you were hoping for or less? Any tips on how to make it sell fast? ( I am looking to sell my sons preemie clothing he just outgrew)

humaniterian87

Asked by humaniterian87 at 12:30 AM on Oct. 19, 2008 in Money & Work

• Yes.. I have some pointers for you. List your items to end on Sundays or Mondays... these are the two prime days. Never end an auction on Friday, Saturday or a holiday. Have your auctions run over the weekend preferably.... I have sold jeans... The best thing to sell is electronics... I always sell... clothes and others stuff just depends...
    pupmom

Answer by pupmom at 1:39 AM on Oct. 19, 2008

• I sell stuff on ebay! What do you mean by selling it fast??? I usually put my auctions up for 7 days-I guess you could use the "buy it now" option. Most of the time I get what I expected, sometimes I get waaayyy more than expected, and sometimes I feel like I got hosed, but thats the fun about ebay you never know what somebody is willing to pay for your old stuff.
    Keep in mind that most people look for brand names Gymboree, Gap, Robeez, Old Navy, Ralph Lauren-all of those sell well on ebay. Its a lot of fun to sell on ebay!! Good luck:)
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:44 AM on Oct. 19, 2008