Could I be pregnant?

I was on Nuva Ring for about 3 months, the dr. prescribed it to help deal with endometriosis issues. I went off it in May because it was making me crazy. I thought my period had started in June, but it was just heavy bleeding for a day. I seen my specialist later that month and the did an ultrasound but all it showed were cysts. Haven't had a period since. I took a test about 3 weeks ago and it was negative. What gives? Anyone else have this problem. The drs. have said in the past I am unlikely to get pregnant due to endo. and PCOS but is it possible?

naivemom

Asked by naivemom at 3:03 PM on Sep. 19, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• Another one?? *glances into crystal ball again* yep....says the same thing. go ask your doctor.
    armywife43

Answer by armywife43 at 3:06 PM on Sep. 19, 2010

• It's still possible to get pregnant but it will probably be hard as hell. You should probably consult a specialist or ask your doctor what you could do to up your chances of becoming pregnant.
    CaptainCookie

Answer by CaptainCookie at 11:07 PM on Sep. 19, 2010