Robitussin for chest congestion...it works! adult content

Just to let you know that I read that Robitussin for chest congestion really does help with CM. No need for other lubricants this time! I do use Pre Seed but didn't have to this cycle. I took it about an hour before we planned to BD as it is said to keep you well lubricated for about 3 hours (sorry if TMI) and sperm needs the cervical fluid to help it on its journey! We'll see if this also helps us in our conception journey!

miraclewaits

Asked by miraclewaits at 3:11 PM on Sep. 19, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• don't the sperm end up high on cough syrup? J/k whatever works for you, good luck!
    MommaofH2

Answer by MommaofH2 at 3:12 PM on Sep. 19, 2010

• It does work. :) I used when I was BDing. Good luck!
    karamille

Answer by karamille at 3:15 PM on Sep. 19, 2010

• Really? wow didn't know that, I am planning to order preseed this weekend...
    momofone221

Answer by momofone221 at 3:48 PM on Sep. 21, 2010

• I did, however use some Pre Seed today as I had taken the Robitussin about an hour and a half prior to BDing and I think (for me anyway) that it works for lubrication within an hour of taking it......BUt, I am not giving up using it again for the rest of this week and see what happens as this is my week of ovulation.
    miraclewaits

Comment by miraclewaits (original poster) at 4:46 PM on Sep. 21, 2010