My four month old will not stop crying......Help me?

I work long weekend shifts and am home Tues through Friday. My 4 month old stays home with daddy and will scream and cry entire time til I come home. He is breastfed when I'm home and drinks my breast milk from a bottle when daddy watches him. He will do this for his grandparents too. I really need some help! Any suggestions with be greatly appreciated!!

mamasbboy

Asked by mamasbboy at 3:16 PM on Sep. 19, 2010 in Babies (0-12 months)

• do you have a sling? that's saved my life. my baby's like a motorboat..... hold her and shes fine. even pretend to put her down? she rev's up.
    gracefulsky

Answer by gracefulsky at 3:19 PM on Sep. 19, 2010

• Have them wrap her in ur pjs. Worked w mine
    Vero0724

Answer by Vero0724 at 3:21 PM on Sep. 19, 2010

• I do not have a sling and I've asked my husband if he would wear one and he said no. I dont think its a holding him thing. We
    ve try the my shirt thing and it didnt help. I dont know what to do?
    mamasbboy

Comment by mamasbboy (original poster) at 3:23 PM on Sep. 19, 2010

• well, if the 4 month old is with the grandparents, i would suggest gettjng a sling for them..... it sounds like baby just wants to be held. like most babies. maybe if it works for them, your husband will be more open to trying. the only other thing i can offer is to finnd a babysitter. it sounds like your husband is set for failure if he's already stressed out and such. he won't try anything else. (from the sounds of the other post of yours.)
    gracefulsky

Answer by gracefulsky at 3:32 PM on Sep. 19, 2010

• I wish I could help you. My daughter did the same thing starting around 3 1/2 or 4 months. I remember finally having to leave her with a baby sitter with instructions that if she wakes up you are just going to have to tend to her needs and then listen to her scream. I had to get out of the house. It went on for a couple of months and then she just quit. You may just have to wait it out.
    itsmesteph11

Answer by itsmesteph11 at 2:19 PM on Sep. 20, 2010