how do you get rid of stretchmarks?

bby_sebastian

Asked by bby_sebastian at 3:33 PM on Sep. 19, 2010 in Health

• i used cocoa butter you can get it at any store (lotion isles), but i have heard wonderful things about the product bio oil you can get it in stores like CVS, rite aid. the bio oil might be alittle more costly.
    kevsmom33

Answer by kevsmom33 at 3:38 PM on Sep. 19, 2010

• Stretchmarks are scars, you can't get rid of them, although there are some things you can do to try to help them lighten more quickly.
    dedicatedrider

Answer by dedicatedrider at 3:39 PM on Sep. 19, 2010

• Friday the Rachael Ray show was all about this. There were creams, demos of lazers, before and after pictures of plastic surgery that is easy, quick, and relatively inexpensive. I usually don't watch this show so I don't know if you can watch it online or on YouTube. It must have a web site. The surgery pictures were amazing!

Gailll

Answer by Gailll at 3:41 PM on Sep. 19, 2010

• kevsmom, does coca butter really work?
    bby_sebastian

Comment by bby_sebastian (original poster) at 3:41 PM on Sep. 19, 2010

• I found the link. It's on the Rachael Ray Show site and it's called How to Get Your Pre-baby Body Back in case the link doesn't work.

http://rachaelrayshow.com/show/segments/view/how-get-your-pre-baby-body-back/

Gailll

Answer by Gailll at 3:45 PM on Sep. 19, 2010

• I used Bio Oil and it lightened mine to the point I was comfortable wearing a bikini again.

Answer by missanc at 3:46 PM on Sep. 19, 2010

• Use Bio Oil and Mederma. You can buy Bio Oil at Amazon.com on auto shipment at 30% off and no taxes or free shipping costs. Also, Mederma thru Amazon with free shipping and no taxes as well. You get it in 2-3 days.
    Congenial

Answer by Congenial at 4:08 PM on Sep. 19, 2010

• There isn't anything out there that can get rid of them completely. However, Cocoa Butter is a proven method to help reduce the appearence of stretch marks.
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 4:14 PM on Sep. 19, 2010

• I used cocobutter and prayer
    mekarevell

Answer by mekarevell at 5:39 PM on Sep. 19, 2010

• and prayer

lol
    MissAlisabeth

Answer by MissAlisabeth at 6:21 PM on Sep. 19, 2010