FOR THOSE OF YOU WHO ANSWERED MY QUESTIONS TO 17 HOURS AND YOU'RE ALL WRONGE!

FOR ALL OF THOSE THAT THINK I SHOULD SUCK IT UP AND LET HIM HUNT AND NOT HAVE A PROBLUM WITH IT, WELL MUST NOT KNOW HOW IT IS NOT TO HAVE A HUSBAND THAT IS NEVER THERE FOR YOU. IT NOT JUST HIM GOING HUNTING ITS HIM "CAREING "MORE ABOUT HUNTTING AND DOING THING FOR OUTHER PEOPLE THAN HE DOSE HIS WIFE AND KIDS. ALOT OF YOU ARE RIGHT I DO NEED MY TIME TO MY SELF BUT I DON'T GET THAT MAYBE IT WOULDN'T BE SUCH A PROBLUM FOR ME IF I DID HAVE TIME FOR MYSELF. HOW DO I REALLY EVEN KNOW HE IS IN THE WOOD HUNTING I HAVEN'T SEEN OR HEARD FROM HIM SENCE MID-NIGHT YESTERDAY (THAT 24 HOURS AGO!) SO HOW DO I KNOW HE ISN'T SCREWING SOMEONE ELSE OR OUT DRINKING OR SOMETHING? ANSWER THAT QUESTION. IF YOU KNEW ALL OF THE CRAP THAT HAVEN'T WROTE IN MY QUESTIONS SOME OF YOU MAY THINK DIFFERENT. AND THAN AGAIN MAYBE THOSE OF YOU THAT THINK I'M WRONGE AS JUST TO D*** WIPED BY YOUR HUSBANDS!

annamiller06

Asked by annamiller06 at 12:33 AM on Oct. 19, 2008 in Relationships

• Everybody shut the F*ck up! She has every right to be pissed. I'd be FURIOUS if my hubby pulled this shit. Yeah everybody needs sometime to themselves but they don't need a whole fucking 24hours in the woods hunting! And as for the fifth poster saying "maybe it's something you're doing", did you ever stop to think that maybe he's being an asshole?

I hope you feel better. Don't kill hubby as soon as he walks in the door. LOL
    MarlyeGirl

Answer by MarlyeGirl at 12:54 AM on Oct. 19, 2008

• I read your questions, but didn't answer because I felt they were pointless vents. What do you want to hear? You're right, he's wrong. Okay, but YOU CHOSE your life with him. You should be venting to him, not us. We cannot change your relationship. We cannot take back your choices. You chose to have two kids with him. You chose to marry him. Now, you have to chose what your next move is going to be.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:38 AM on Oct. 19, 2008

• why did you ask opinions just to come and tell everyone they're wrong?
    Anonymous

• if post #1 is correct and you were just venting, put that in a journal post. This section is to ask questions or opinions.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:40 AM on Oct. 19, 2008

• Obviously you're angry about something here, but one thing I know for sure is this: If there's no trust, there's no relationship. Has he given you reason not to trust him in the past? If he hasn't, trust until given reason not to. If he has, well that's another story. Check on him. He may not be screwing but could be in the hospital due to an accident or something. That's the way I think b/c my husband is a truck driver.

If you can't trust him, why are you with him???
    rhope4

Answer by rhope4 at 12:41 AM on Oct. 19, 2008

• Maybe it is something that you are doing, or are not doing, that makes him want to spend so much time away from home. The wife sets the tone in a marriage. The wife has the power. If your husband is a decent man, then perhaps you need to evaluate they type of wife you are. You sound very angry and bitter. Maybe you have good reason to be, but you need to really analyze things in your relationship. If he isn't a decent man then perhaps you should analyze the type of person you are that would make you want to share a life with someone that treats you poorly.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:48 AM on Oct. 19, 2008

• I personally hate for either my husband or myself to put anything else before our relationship (besides God that is.) I always think that if we put our marriage before even our children then they will be all the better off for it because they will have a strong foundation to grow on. So I have learned to like fishing, and he's learned to like just going to the park and reading a book. It seems like too many people in marriages just go their own way all the time anymore. It just wouldn't work for me. I know alot of women that go hunting with their husbands by the way. Something in your gut is telling you that this is not right. Maybe you feel too distant from him already as it is and then for him to leave you when you should be working on your relationship is just too much. Stand up for what you believe. Good luck.
    bellasrose71008

Answer by bellasrose71008 at 12:54 AM on Oct. 19, 2008

• I went back and read your questions and understand your anger now. Not sure what I would do in your situation, to tell you the truth. Like others said, it seems like he's putting things before you and the kids, and that's not right either. Something has to give here, all right. That could be borderline abuse leaving you with no food, transportation or other essentials.
    rhope4

Answer by rhope4 at 12:56 AM on Oct. 19, 2008

• As you get older you'll realize that shit like this ain't worth the stress. Don't argue, scream or get angry just treat him like he treat's you. I tell my hubby all the time it's not quantity it's quality. That's why I said for you to get out there and be YOU. Thing's will change when he see's how independent you can be. It took me forever to learn but after having my second daughter I've changed my way of thinking. Maybe you should too! Don't think of what he's doing and think of what you can do to better yourself. You have two babies to care and set an example for. Some men don't realize what some stay at home mommy's go through. The number one thing is you become unsocailized with the world, basically. Call up friend's, family and like I said face realit but don't stress on this crap.
    2precious2

Answer by 2precious2 at 12:59 AM on Oct. 19, 2008

• Have you told him (no yelling, or whining, or anything, just straight forward talking) that you need more time for yourself? The best way is to get straight to the point. Men tend to tune us out it we spend too much time beating around the bush. Just walk up and make your point, "I need more time to relax and I need your help to get it" then back it up with reasons if need be. If you've already done this (I haven't read all the other stuff) then yeah, he's a dick. If not, try it.
    mandaday

Answer by mandaday at 1:03 AM on Oct. 19, 2008