pregnant but don't feel pregnant?

Is that weird I am about 8 weeks and The only symptom I have is hungry every two hours I go to the doc on the 28th for my first ultra sound but am feeling a little weird because with my first one I was sick sore everything etc... and with this one I don't really feel anything?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:35 AM on Oct. 19, 2008 in Pregnancy

• be very thankful :) some women don't get sick, even if they did in a previous pregnancy :)
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:37 AM on Oct. 19, 2008

• Enjoy it while you can!! lol Thats how i was, i only tested b/c i was late, i didnt have any other symptoms. I didnt have any symptoms till about 11-12 weeks when the morning sickness hit me like NO OTHER!! lol And not all pregnancies are the same so enjoy it while it lasts!!
    ariannas_mama36

Answer by ariannas_mama36 at 12:37 AM on Oct. 19, 2008

• when i was pregnant i had absolutely no symptoms! the only thing I had was the missing period. other than that I had no idea. I didnt even want to take a test because I thought it was going to be a waste of money lol. but my husband made me and thank heavens he did! This may just be my luck, but I have to say that I had an amazing pregnancy, and now I have the best kid, shes calm great tempered, sleeps great! Im hoping theres a link between that, this way I know in the future what to expect! good luck and congrats!!
    Amanduhpanda

Answer by Amanduhpanda at 12:38 AM on Oct. 19, 2008

• Every pregnancy is different. With my first, I didn't get sick until 8 weeks and it only lasted for 4 weeks. With my second, I had morning sickness from week 2 (YES, WEEK 2) for 4 straight months (solid puking, OMG). Now, I am preggo with twins (its supposed to be twice as bad on everything) and this has, by far, been the easiest pregnancy so far! Go figure.
    Count your blessings for now, but keep in mind, it might not stay this easy. Good luck and congradulations!!
    son_and_moon

Answer by son_and_moon at 12:49 AM on Oct. 19, 2008

• ugh I am so jealous! I was SO miserable with my pregnancy through the whole thing! I'd say count yourself blessed and enjoy it while it lasts. You might wake up tomorrow and feel liek garbage (knock on wood)
    humaniterian87

Answer by humaniterian87 at 2:29 AM on Oct. 19, 2008

• I didn't have any symptoms until I was 6 months along when I started having a hard time walking. Lol.
    MarlyeGirl

Answer by MarlyeGirl at 3:45 AM on Oct. 19, 2008

• I was nauseous every day all day long my first trimester, (not bad, just constant)... one day I woke up and wasn't nauseous (at about 10 weeks). I freaked out thinking I wasn't pregnant anymore. I even called my OBGYN, and she said just enjoy it... Sure enough, I was sick again the next day lol. Dont worry so much. Also, some people don't ever feel pregnant. Good luck :)
    LovinMyMikayla

Answer by LovinMyMikayla at 11:44 AM on Oct. 19, 2008

• I'm 31 weeks and I'll go a few hours at a time when I really don't feel pregnant =] If she's sleeping or I'm preoccupied or something, I'll feel totally normal. Be glad that you haven't gotten really sick or anything...I had horrible morning sickness in my first trimester.
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 10:29 PM on Oct. 19, 2008