Have you been on a cruise?

Where? Did you like it? Give me some ideas.

sweetyazfl

Asked by sweetyazfl at 3:47 PM on Sep. 19, 2010 in Travel

• 11 and counting!
    mcginnisc

Answer by mcginnisc at 7:07 AM on Sep. 20, 2010

• I went on a cruise to Bermuda. I absolutely loved it! So many cruises, you only get one day/island so not enough time to really do much. With Bermuda, we were docked there for 3 full days so we were able to really tour around the island. I would love to go again someday.

Answer by missanc at 3:49 PM on Sep. 19, 2010

• That's nice. I went to the carribeans St Thomas, St Marteen, Dominika, Barbados and two more that I forgot but I didn't get to enjoy the islands so much since we only had a few hours.
    sweetyazfl

Comment by sweetyazfl (original poster) at 3:51 PM on Sep. 19, 2010

• no, I think I would like to but at the same time they all look so crowded and I hate crowds. While you are on the boat you cannot get away from them either. :(
    Roadfamily6now

Answer by Roadfamily6now at 4:07 PM on Sep. 19, 2010

• No but seriously you can barely tell how much people there are on the boat. I was a whole day in the ocean and I barely saw a lot of people.
    sweetyazfl

Comment by sweetyazfl (original poster) at 4:08 PM on Sep. 19, 2010

• We are going on a Disney cruise this Thursday (yaaay). I have only been on one other cruise and it was years ago. This will be a first for my kids and husband.
    slw123

Answer by slw123 at 7:54 PM on Sep. 19, 2010

• We went on a one out of Lisbon, Portugal for our belated honeymoon (had been married 9 months.) It was nice. We had full days in our ports of call and enjoyed many cities in Spain, Morocco, Gibraltar, Portugal. And lots and lots of food. We didn't even notice that there were over 1000 people on the ship because there were so many things to do.

Considering a Caribbean cruise with the kids but not so sure about it between Upchuck Charlie and the Dare Devil Twins.
    balagan_imma

Answer by balagan_imma at 9:58 AM on Sep. 20, 2010

• 1 around the Hawaiian Islands 5 Disney Cruises in the Caribbean & More coming on the Horizon.

emerald53197

Answer by emerald53197 at 9:01 AM on Sep. 21, 2010

• Oops, I forgot and 1 to the Mexican Riveria.
    emerald53197

Answer by emerald53197 at 9:02 AM on Sep. 21, 2010