Orgasms?

I am 26 years old, been with 7 different people in my life (now currently married) and have yet to have an orgasm. Am I the only one?? I have tried everything! When I am stimulated it feels awesome to a point where I'm squirming, but then it just stops and goes away. No more stimulation will help. Its very strange! I am just wondering if I'm the only one out there?!?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:47 AM on Oct. 19, 2008 in Relationships

• i have the same problem so no ur not alone
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:50 AM on Oct. 19, 2008

• I totally have the same problem too!! It feels like its just about to happen and then Bam its gone.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:55 AM on Oct. 19, 2008

• Masturbate. Figure out yourself first, then educate your husband.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:59 AM on Oct. 19, 2008

• It's sad huh? I'm 42 and have the same problem. Married to the same man for 19 years and...nope nothing yet. Maybe I have had one and didn't know it?....Don't laugh : ) How would I know? Especially if I don't know what it feels like...HUMMMM! Anywho ~ I now know that I'm not alone.
    Anonymous

• You're not alone. Its much more common for women to have problems with orgasm. I orgasm but only with additional stimulation externally (clitoris) while having intercourse. Have you looked into a toy? Do you orgasm during masturbation? I know that sounds strange, but one of the best ways to open yourself to getting there with a partner is know how to get yourself there on your own.
    Anonymous

• sorry to hear that. there is an awsome group here on CM that can give you many ideas and advice.
    ny.chica

Answer by ny.chica at 1:39 AM on Oct. 19, 2008

• sorry. the group name is sex tips. I wish you luck
    ny.chica

Answer by ny.chica at 1:40 AM on Oct. 19, 2008

• You have to learn how to make yourself have an orgasm before someone else can. I am a romance consultant and we offer a lot of toys and other things to help. If you are interested, I would recommend the X-Scream or the Nympho Niagra. Let me know!!

www.kalliewulfkuhle.pureromance.com
    kallieree

Answer by kallieree at 1:49 AM on Oct. 19, 2008

• I have tried everything... I have toys, I watch porn (which is a turn on, but as soon as that feeling goes away, I get very bored with it), I have tried clitoral stimulation cream, everything...

But it's good to know I'm not alone! Thanks ladies, you made me feel better!!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:29 AM on Oct. 19, 2008

• most girls don't have a big O with out clitoris stumlation. Most of the time guys over look that lil great button. that is y girls need at least one great toy. rabbits are great. clit and vagina stimulation. its waterproof. Just keep working on it. once you start you can't stop.
    mama2twins07

Answer by mama2twins07 at 3:00 PM on Oct. 19, 2008