How your kids have been behaving all day?

Because mine..OH MY GOD! I can't belive my daughter is 10 yrs old and my boy is 1 yr old and still they find a way to annoy each other..lol

sweetyazfl

Asked by sweetyazfl at 3:49 PM on Sep. 19, 2010 in Just for Fun

• i got wild children here...they are always board and have nothing to do poor kids mind you they have a ps3, 3 dsi, a tv with over 300 channels and dvr in every room, friends to play with, bunch of books (i spend about $20. a month on books every month), we have a pool, a dog, and so much toys (a closet filled with toys) and many more things but poorrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr things cant find anything to do...wow what they love to do is to fight and argue allllllllllllllll day long...they woke up in a bad mood today...

iNk-FrEaK

Answer by iNk-FrEaK at 3:55 PM on Sep. 19, 2010

• Not too bad. Except my son decided to wake me up at 5 in the morning. We took a nap together, but he woke up and started to fight with his sister while I was trying to sleep..Twitch.
    Izsarejman

Answer by Izsarejman at 6:52 PM on Sep. 19, 2010

• @ink-freak you made me lol. I uderstand you, kids are always bored and just love to argue with each other.
    sweetyazfl

Comment by sweetyazfl (original poster) at 3:58 PM on Sep. 19, 2010

• oh yeah my son got up this morning at around 8am yelling "this is jail" i was like little dude when have you even been to jail? he answers i watch lock up. yeah little dude jail i bet inmates wish there jail was half of what you got. his 9yrs old going on 60yrs little old man i got here...

iNk-FrEaK

Answer by iNk-FrEaK at 4:05 PM on Sep. 19, 2010

• My son had a tantrum in the middle of Walmart, because we walked away from the Thomas Toys. We were there looking at them so DH and I could decide which train set we were getting him. He was pretty mad that we wouldn't let him grab any and then we walked away. So he had a screaming/crying fit in the cart as we went on to our next stop in the store. Fun times. Fun times indeed.
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 4:08 PM on Sep. 19, 2010

• OMG LOL your son is so funny.. Hahahaha @ink-freak
    sweetyazfl

Comment by sweetyazfl (original poster) at 4:09 PM on Sep. 19, 2010

• They've been outside mostly today.
    QandA

Answer by QandA at 4:17 PM on Sep. 19, 2010

• Mine has for the most part!
    Wrtngfantasymom

Answer by Wrtngfantasymom at 7:50 PM on Sep. 19, 2010

• No complaints from me. Mine are 13, 17 & 30. We are all comedians here & spend each day making each other laugh. They do so much to help me that most of the time I have no housework. They'll make good husbands/fathers one day if they keep pitching in like they do! I appreciate them very much!
    Abytome

Answer by Abytome at 8:55 PM on Sep. 19, 2010