My daughter is having aggressive behaviour in school. Being defiant not doing as she is told etc. We have had a worker in to assess her and have been told she is a normal typical 3.5 yrs old. So my question is how do I stop her from hitting pulling tugging her classmates when her teacher can't?

haleyannsmom

Asked by haleyannsmom at 12:55 AM on Oct. 19, 2008 in Preschoolers (3-4)

• Can you go with her to class for a few days?

I would tell her that she cannot behave that way at school or she will not be allowed to attend school. I would make sure she gets a time out every single time she does the behaviors she gets in trouble for at school. This means she will be in time out most of the time for a few days. If you could go to school with her for a few days, you would be there to witness her behavior and implement time outs at school. Can the teachers do time outs? I don't see why they can't.
    cdgoldilocks

Answer by cdgoldilocks at 4:34 AM on Oct. 19, 2008