Why do people INSIST on exaggerating on their pregnancies!?

My sisters are always doing this.. four weeks pregnant, "I'm showing!" eight weeks "I can feel the baby" twelve weeks "UH I hate when the baby is in my ribs!" For F-ing REAL!? I can't stand this! No you are not showing.. Quit eating like you are pregnant with a grown man.. The baby is NOT moving.. It is hardy recognizable as person yet by looking at it, and the kid is no where near your ribs.

I see it on here too. You will get to the stage when you get there.. Quit acting like your pregnant with the second coming of Christ.. GAHHH..

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:11 PM on Sep. 19, 2010 in Pregnancy

• HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!
    dancinintherain

Answer by dancinintherain at 4:13 PM on Sep. 19, 2010

• I haven't really run into anyone like that, but I have to say this post totally cracked me up. Oh the baby is in my ribs! It's only the size of a thimble, but it's kicking the crap out of me! Riiiiight. How can you not laugh at that?
    JulieJacobKyle

Answer by JulieJacobKyle at 4:13 PM on Sep. 19, 2010

• Omg I completely understand this vent!! I knew a woman last year who was 8 weeks pregnant, WADDLING around while holding her belly and her back! Recently I encountered a pregnant woman complaining that she couldn't perform her normal job duties while being 4 months pregnant, and "why does everyone think I can??!" blah blah blah, while her normal job duties consisted of typing at a computer. Yes, typing.
    aliceryannesmom

Answer by aliceryannesmom at 4:15 PM on Sep. 19, 2010

• http://community.thebump.com/cs/ks/blogs/nb_checklists/pages/how-big-is-baby.aspx?r=0    i show this to people who exagerate to politely show them "you're a dumbass :)" but i won't say that of course haha...oh look your baby is the size of a raspberry at 8 weeks :)

aliishott2

Answer by aliishott2 at 4:15 PM on Sep. 19, 2010

• lol at your sis
    sweetyazfl

Answer by sweetyazfl at 4:15 PM on Sep. 19, 2010

• Lol. Oh my gosh I knwo what you mean. My co-worker was like this. The day she found out she started wearing maternity. I mean yeah it looks better because you are like 80 pounds overweight but please don't try and pass off your fat as a baby bulge. Oh and it was instantly all about how she just HAD to have that double chili 7-11 dog with the super gulp because she was just sooooo craving it. Umm, you have got to be kidding me. She acted like she was 7 months along... I have to listen to this for another 9 mos. Someone shoot me now!!!
    GoldenLinds

Answer by GoldenLinds at 4:16 PM on Sep. 19, 2010

• LMAO! I know a girl who seriously sits on her ass all day long watching tv eating everything in sight.. only getting up to use the bathroom... and I'm just like wow your gonna be huge.. GOOD luck with that. I can't even deal with her anymore.
    ajc88

Answer by ajc88 at 4:17 PM on Sep. 19, 2010

• Oh i agree...People do this to me all the time. People thought I was crazy that I didnt feel my daughter move till I was almost 5 months pregnant..I didnt eat bc i couldnt and they thought I was crazy. I hate hearing about all of this "pregnancy drama"..dont complain you should be lucky that you are pregnant.
    shleibert

Answer by shleibert at 4:21 PM on Sep. 19, 2010

• Poor baby is going to take away all their attention once they are born.
    QandA

Answer by QandA at 4:24 PM on Sep. 19, 2010

• MORE than one sister.. Its three of them.. Thats what makes me crazy! AND all of them have more than one kid, so its not like they are doing this the first time. If it were their first I could see wanting a little attention.. But your fifth pregnancy? For real? Get over it man.. No one is even surprised that your pregnant AGAIN.. Much less cares that at four weeks you think you are craving fried chicken dipped in ice cream.. OMG.. omg.. omg.. haha they are something else.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 4:19 PM on Sep. 19, 2010