Does any one have their V pierced? adult content

I have heard from a couple friends that have their clit/vagina pierced and they love it. I am really curious about it. Does it intensify the experience for both people or just you? Does it hurt to get it done? How long do ou have to wait to have sex? Any information is helpful really.

MizAnn

Asked by MizAnn at 4:30 PM on Sep. 19, 2010 in Relationships

• I have a horizontal clitoral hood piercing. It's one of my favorite piercings, but it hasn't changed a whole lot for me. It helps a lot if you're masterbating, and sometimes during oral. The best way I've found to use it is during girl on top or doggy style to help me get off faster and easier. On a scale from 1-10, with 1 being no pain and 10 being the worst, it was maybe a 2 or 3 for about 30 seconds. After that, it just stung a little bit for a few days when I would forget it and rub over it in the shower. They heal REALLY fast, too. I was told that it would heal within a week, and it was better in about 3 or 4 days. You can have sex as soon as it's healed, or before if you're REALLY careful (doggy style or spooning might not irritate it). I have 7 piercings besides my ears, and it was the next to least painful (least was my eyebrow). I literally only felt it as the needle went through, and that only stung a little.
    Mrs.BAT

Answer by Mrs.BAT at 4:53 PM on Sep. 19, 2010

• I have mine pierced and i love it got it done Dec 2009 the only thing that hurt was the clamp that they use when the needle and ring went thru it did not hurt one bit healing process is usually 3 wks I was told not to have sex and if havin oral done on you then use dental dam because the fluids can cause infection. I think it is better having it pierced simply when recieving oral it is a extra sensation
    Diamonds62009

Answer by Diamonds62009 at 4:46 PM on Sep. 19, 2010