When I was walking down the stairs I saw a man who wasn't there,

he wasn't there again today, I wish, I wish, he'd go away.

L.A.F.outloud

Asked by L.A.F.outloud at 4:32 PM on Sep. 19, 2010 in Just for Fun

• we to have ghost in our house as well best way to ask it to leave is tell this is god house make sure you have white candle lite as you go around the house i know this sound crazy but i have not seen them walking around my home,there woman in my room who would fart in my face not funny but dame she smelled,and old man that walks with heavy feet tell my kids to get out,and child who run in daughter room each night and wants to play. they mean no harm but they can be pain in the ass when they walk in to your space you can also it is time to go in to the light god forgives all and your family is waiting for you it will help .if you see them don't get up set in your mind you want to scream but show know fear then they will have all the power.you are the strong one your power is strong then theirs and good luck
    dutchcanadain

Answer by dutchcanadain at 11:34 PM on Sep. 19, 2010