Is anyone else bored

I am so bored today i cleaned etc but there is nothing on tv, i done took a walk went to town there is just nothing to do except the net or read and i already read all the books i have lol

sherryb1273

Asked by sherryb1273 at 5:24 PM on Sep. 19, 2010 in Just for Fun

• At that point, I would make a cup of coffee and read a good magazine! Or- can you do something with your kid(s) like color or play their favorite game?
    HeatheranninSP

Answer by HeatheranninSP at 5:28 PM on Sep. 19, 2010

• yes. I should clean something or menu plan so I can go grocery shopping. But I don't want too. And I could just go shopping but then I would have to do my hair and change my shirt. yeah I sound lazy and bored!
    Lynette

Answer by Lynette at 5:25 PM on Sep. 19, 2010

• yesss we have been stuck at home all weekend due to the weather it has been raining two days straight now my yard is a lake
    sandi_361

Answer by sandi_361 at 5:27 PM on Sep. 19, 2010

• No I have homework to do. lol
    pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 5:28 PM on Sep. 19, 2010

• sundays are the worst, had plans to clean my garden, go for a cycle with my daughter and go shopping with the weather stopped me so ben stuck inside all day trying to entertain my daughter and my self..
    DawnLauren

Answer by DawnLauren at 5:29 PM on Sep. 19, 2010

• Been a long time since I was bored. I always have some sort of project going on. Neveer enough hours in the day for me!!
    Abytome

Answer by Abytome at 8:45 PM on Sep. 19, 2010