I was told that i am to old to be thinking about getting a tattoo lol

I was told by a friend that i am to old to be thinking of getting a small tattoo. come on i see older women do it all the time. what is wrong with being 36 and getting your first. and please no bashing. I know their are some out there who think no one should ever get one. but it is my body and my choice.

sherryb1273

Asked by sherryb1273 at 5:26 PM on Sep. 19, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Who cares what anyone else thinks, it's your choice
    Abytome

Answer by Abytome at 8:43 PM on Sep. 19, 2010

• exactly what you said... your body, your choice. heh.
    gracefulsky

Answer by gracefulsky at 5:28 PM on Sep. 19, 2010

• I got mine back in '04 when I was almost 35. You're not too old. It's better than seeing a tattoo and body piercings on a 15 year old girl and her mom lets her. I saw that once and her mom says her daughter has a boyfriend. I was like, "Damn, she must be having sex." And she looked like a little slut too. My tattoo is a Rose with my two sons' names on it on my right ankle. I love it and am happy I got it. I want another one eventually. Do what you want. Screw everyone else. My opinion.
    sweetmom1007

Answer by sweetmom1007 at 5:30 PM on Sep. 19, 2010

• my friend is 46yrs old and just got her 1st tattoo...your only as young as you feel...YOU GO GIRL ROCK THE HOT INK ON THAT BODY...lol i love ink and i will keep inking up

iNk-FrEaK

Answer by iNk-FrEaK at 5:30 PM on Sep. 19, 2010

• My mom is 60 and thinking about getting her first one. Don't let others decide for you.
    SleepingBeautee

Answer by SleepingBeautee at 5:30 PM on Sep. 19, 2010

• I'm getting one in December and I'll be 38. It will be my first,and probably only

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 5:40 PM on Sep. 19, 2010

• I was 35 in 1997 when I got my first and only tattoo!! AND there was a lady across from me in the waiting area whom was in her late 40's......getting her first one.

As they say... Its YOUR body.......use your canvas wisely..( a radio commercial for a popular tattoo place in towns advert )

My tattoo is just a bit bigger than the size of a quarter really......a red puffed heart with some greenery around the sides....at the time dolphins were the rage.....I didnt want that.....so I chose something small to start off with... placed it on my right shoulder...a tank top covers it actually! Never got another.......maybe one day! LOL

It's your choice Momma!
    LilyPondOasis

Answer by LilyPondOasis at 5:44 PM on Sep. 19, 2010

• i watched a friend of mine, that is well in her 40's get her second tattoo. she's such a rebel!
    angevil53

Answer by angevil53 at 5:46 PM on Sep. 19, 2010