how old were your kids when you put them in size 3 diapers?

bby_sebastian

Asked by bby_sebastian at 5:29 PM on Sep. 19, 2010 in General Parenting

• my son was almost 2 and he's 2 1/2 now and he's still in a 3. He's really skinny and tall though!
    luvsgriffin

Answer by luvsgriffin at 5:33 PM on Sep. 19, 2010

• ooh i see.. my son is 5 months && he'll be in size 3 diapers soon..
    bby_sebastian

Comment by bby_sebastian (original poster) at 5:34 PM on Sep. 19, 2010

• My son is 8 months old and he is in size 4, but I think I had him in size 3 when he was a few months old. It seems like he grew fast and the diaper was always leaking, so I just got the bigger size.
    HeatheranninSP

Answer by HeatheranninSP at 5:35 PM on Sep. 19, 2010

• my boys were both about 5-6 months when i but them in 3s and they stayed there for a lil while
    navywifemomkoch

Answer by navywifemomkoch at 5:36 PM on Sep. 19, 2010

• i think around 2, he was potty trained shortly after, he never went past a three
    angevil53

Answer by angevil53 at 5:45 PM on Sep. 19, 2010

• Every baby is different, DD was in a 4 before she was 1 and stayed in that the longest. She is in 5 now, she is tall and skinny so they are a little loose around her waist but a 4 would have pee every where. Thankfully she is potty training.
    DonnaPinitonya

Answer by DonnaPinitonya at 5:46 PM on Sep. 19, 2010

• When was 3mon he was wearing a 3..but he was a big baby lol..
    Lovelymee23

Answer by Lovelymee23 at 5:49 PM on Sep. 19, 2010

• I don't remember with all of them.  with my oldest I believe she was about a year old.  My son was like 2 months old.  He was over 9lbs at birth and was wearing size 2 from the time he was born.  He was in size 4 by the time he was like 4 months.  That's also when my oldest went into size 4 (she would have been 19 months and I remember they were huge on her for a long time).

I don't remember with my other 2 girls.  But my youngest son is only 2 months and his size 2 diapers seem to be getting a little snug.  In another month he'll be in size 3.

justanotherjen

Answer by justanotherjen at 5:58 PM on Sep. 19, 2010

• I think my daughter was in 3s when she was just over 2. She was a preterm baby, though, so she was tiny to begin with and is still tiny now.
    kittyhasclaws

Answer by kittyhasclaws at 6:20 PM on Sep. 19, 2010

• doesnt it have a weight chart on the side?
    pinkdena

Answer by pinkdena at 7:30 PM on Sep. 19, 2010