Is he cheating?

My husband's parents live with us and my MIL asked me last night what was my hubby's problem? I was like I don't know. Then she asked me if he was cheating on me? I was like um he better not be.So this is what's going on he works long hours (I can call him anytime at work and he is there) If he goes out with some co-workers or mutal friends of ours he doesn't even ask me. (which I really don't mind but my MIL does for some reason) He is now going out of town for 3 days(for work)and he went out last night and didn't get home til after midnight and when he finally came to bed there was no snuggling or anything. He never wants to do anything as a family and I just don't understand what is going on anymore.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:31 PM on Sep. 19, 2010 in Relationships

• just like rkoloms said we dont know him but being distant doesnt necessarly mean he is cheating, i went through a phase where i just wanted to be alone and wanted nothing to do with my hubby but i wasnt cheating i just felt like something in me was wrong, after i took some me time i figured how wrong i was and how i was hurting him. so just find out if he is ok and for both of ur sakes dont assume he is cheating on you or that you are the problem. hope it helps
    Infantrywife645

Answer by Infantrywife645 at 5:41 PM on Sep. 19, 2010

• Ooo... im not sure. I would ask him for yourself.
    janieishappy

Answer by janieishappy at 5:32 PM on Sep. 19, 2010

• Since we don't know your husband, and you do, either you can ask him, or you can ask someone else to ask him.

Answer by rkoloms at 5:34 PM on Sep. 19, 2010

• Ask him.
    Or hire a PI.
    Cheaters a gogo!
    Good Luck momma.
    Mrs.Halloween

Answer by Mrs.Halloween at 5:38 PM on Sep. 19, 2010

• sounds like your MIL might be trying to start something between you guys. unless you were worried about it before i doubt anything is going on. he is probably just stressed from work. talk to him about it.
    jennifer588

Answer by jennifer588 at 5:43 PM on Sep. 19, 2010

• i dont want to jump to conclusions and you shouldnt either...but other then cheating he could of fallen out of love, too tired and also tired to do anything when it comes to family functions, has become an unactive parent, has become not interested into doing anything with the whole family, or just going through something at work he doesnt want to talk about.

always ask the SO first.
    americansugar80

Answer by americansugar80 at 5:45 PM on Sep. 19, 2010