tattoos and moms...

if you have a tattoo what do you have?
if you want a tattoo what would you want?
what is you view point on tattoos? or your views on moms with tattoos?

iNk-FrEaK

Asked by iNk-FrEaK at 5:38 PM on Sep. 19, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I'm planning a blue butterfly on my right wrist. Ha ha,right?!

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 5:41 PM on Sep. 19, 2010

• i have 6 tattoos only but want to get a lot more...so far i have a jack rudy skull on my arm, a skull on my hip, kids names in ink on my wrists, a butterfly on my back and love on the back of my neck... i think tattoos are so sexy i love them and i do not think it makes a person look different its a way to express yourself your own way...its art...my skulls have meaning to me even though people judge me look down on me for beinga mother with ink...im proud of my ink...lol

iNk-FrEaK

Comment by iNk-FrEaK (original poster) at 5:42 PM on Sep. 19, 2010

• i have few, i think they are cool, that's all that matters. they all mean a little something to me.
    angevil53

Answer by angevil53 at 5:44 PM on Sep. 19, 2010

• I have a daisy on my right ankle. It covers up a scar that I got when I was 3. I want another one on my foot. I want the letters T K J B I in campbell soup type letters scattered on my foot. The first initial of each of my children
    missisue

Answer by missisue at 5:44 PM on Sep. 19, 2010

• I Love Tattoos, if I am every not pregnant and nursing I'm having my entire back done... That said, I've been pregnant and/or nursing since the beginning of time, so we shall see... lol

I love them though, I prefer to see people with them. I feel like skin is meant to be decorated, if it wasn't, it wouldn't be plain...

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 5:45 PM on Sep. 19, 2010

• Right now I have a black dragon it will be a full back tattoo with a female samurai and a flower maiden. I will have full sleaves and a couple on my legs tatoos rock!
    pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 5:46 PM on Sep. 19, 2010

• i have 2. one is my dds name on my hip. the other is 3 geese on my left breast. when i have the baby i'm pregnant with i will probably get the name. to me it's important to be able to cover them easily.
    jennifer588

Answer by jennifer588 at 5:46 PM on Sep. 19, 2010

• I have my name on the lower right side of my back and my sons name and bday centered at the top of my spine....I will be getting my daughters name and bday sometime...any tattoos that I get will be easily covered up.
    foxracing43701

Answer by foxracing43701 at 6:02 PM on Sep. 19, 2010

• Ive large coloured wings on my back. take up half of it. I love them but since we want to get married im on the neverending search to find a dress to cover them as I dont want them to be the main focus of my day.. its that or I give in to my frizzy hair and leave it grow to cover them.
    DawnLauren

Answer by DawnLauren at 6:02 PM on Sep. 19, 2010

• i have 4 tats...i love fairies and butterflys so thats what i got and a cross on my arm on a chain and my hubby's name on the back of my neck. i love tats and never judge anyone that does it. although...i was watching Miami Ink with Kat von D and she gets her leg(s?) signed in a tattoo manner by her friends and/or famous people she tattoo's herself, i personally wouldnt do that, thats like ruining body art.

ive heard some people say if woman get too many then it might look ugly, i really think it depends on how nicely you place your tats and what you picked out/want.
    americansugar80

Answer by americansugar80 at 6:04 PM on Sep. 19, 2010