Do you know of a good mobile service?

I have Verizon now and am on a shared plan with my dad, it's good because we both need something that works in alot of places (out of town, traveling, etc.) But they seem to be goig up on our bill for no apparent reason and it was supposed to be a set price but it's not. Don't feel like spending $200 a month on our phones that we don't really talk on that much. Do you know of another good service provider that has nationwide coverage and will not overcharge and maybe has rollover minutes, since we don't use all of ours anyway?

Mom2Dano

Asked by Mom2Dano at 5:42 PM on Sep. 19, 2010 in Shopping

• We have AT&T and love it! And love the rollover minutes!
    QueenMomma2023

Answer by QueenMomma2023 at 7:47 PM on Sep. 19, 2010

• we have sprint, its been good everywhere that we live except CA (coverage there was kind of spotty)
    they don't have rollover minutes... but they do have unlimited min. to any other cell phones so you could probably get away with having a smaller plan
    elizabiza

Answer by elizabiza at 5:48 PM on Sep. 19, 2010

• I have Tmobile and used to love it but recently my service has been really spotty...and now that we have moved I cant even talk on my phone inside of the house, i have to go out into the front yard just to answer it. My sister has a prepaid phone through boost mobile and has great service, she also gets unlimited calling,texts,web, and push to talk for $50 a month...I think I might try it after my contract with tmobile is up
    foxracing43701

Answer by foxracing43701 at 5:58 PM on Sep. 19, 2010

• I use boostmobile and love it there is no contract so If I want to let it go I can. I also have unlimited mins. and Texts.
    Dorothy37919

Answer by Dorothy37919 at 6:28 PM on Sep. 19, 2010

• If you have medicaid or food stamps, you can check out SafeLinkWireless.com
    They send you a free phone and 100 mins every month.
    Ashley2389

Answer by Ashley2389 at 6:39 PM on Sep. 19, 2010