Candlecrafters...

How can you make gel candles that don't smell like the gel? I've had rotten luck with scent and gel, but yet I don't like gel without scent if I can get it right.

I refill glass wall candles when they get burned down, and I like the look of gel in them.

rhope4

Asked by rhope4 at 1:14 AM on Oct. 19, 2008 in Hobbies & Crafts

• IDK, personally I hate gel candles :)

have you tried the kind that's like the gel beads almost? add scent and kinda toss like a salad :)
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:00 AM on Oct. 19, 2008

• If you're talking about the grain wax that you can spoon in there, yes I have, but I could never find any scent for it. I live in a small town in the middle of Texas, and you have to go out of town to find anything...
    rhope4

Answer by rhope4 at 2:55 PM on Oct. 19, 2008

• We have a place called Hobby Lobby here and I love it!!! They carry stuff for it but if you don't have a place like that i guess you could go online and search for one?! I dunno....My sis in law makes candles but not gel...so honestly I don't know. Sorry.
    Blessedmommy215

Answer by Blessedmommy215 at 10:05 PM on Oct. 23, 2008