Am i moving around to much at 21 weeks?

went to a birthday party and wanted to be apart of things - keep an eye on my almost 3 year old and my niece who is a year. the party was at a local play place complete with inflatables and imagination places... after the crawling and running my pelvis hurts.. right in the front. my leg muscles hurts as well to a lesser extent.

anyone have this happen? the first time i was pregnant there were no babies to chase in the family at all so i never had a chance to run around a lot. as long as i'm not bleeding there shouldn't be any real concern right?

MoMoFu

Asked by MoMoFu at 5:56 PM on Sep. 19, 2010 in Pregnancy

• Yes. It is very common for your body to become sore while pregnant, especially after chasing around little ones. Your body is simply carrying more weight (baby and any weight you may have gained) and just isn't used to carrying it around. If the pain worsens, there's any other negative symptoms, or lasts more then a couple hours (especially after resting) then consult your doctor. However, Pelvic discomfort or pain is common after running around. Even if it's just doing housework.
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 6:10 PM on Sep. 19, 2010

• you're fine

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 5:57 PM on Sep. 19, 2010

• I doubt you should worry but if it happens again after a full day than bring it up to your OB, or if you do start spotting.
    DonnaPinitonya

Answer by DonnaPinitonya at 6:04 PM on Sep. 19, 2010