why why why have i seen christmas specials already but Nothing about halloween?!?!

I am so irritated. does anyone else get irritated with this sort of thing?

MoMoFu

Asked by MoMoFu at 6:05 PM on Sep. 19, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I know right... I turned on the TV the other day and they were playing Christmas Movies... I HATE Christmas! Seriously, can't we at least wait til Halloween is over to have nothing on TV? I start my Halloween celebration around here just after Independence Day (lol) and don't want to think it could be skipped!

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 6:08 PM on Sep. 19, 2010

• UGH HIGH FIVE!!!!! Yea we have two holidays before christmas too.. good lord trying hard to get into the spirit of buying crap we don't need. I hate the propaganda of christmas
    MoMoFu

Comment by MoMoFu (original poster) at 6:10 PM on Sep. 19, 2010

• THANK YOU! And Thanksgiving, such cute decorations but retailers make there money off of Christmas so the whole country is losing focus on the fall/ winter holidays for selfishness! (or however you spell that. lol)
    DonnaPinitonya

Answer by DonnaPinitonya at 6:12 PM on Sep. 19, 2010

• OMG...I gat irritated that they have Christmas stuff out before/with Halloween stuff. Can I PLEASE have Halloween first?!?!!?!

not only that- but I" have notice the last 2 or 3 years that the selection of decorating stuff for Halloween has gotten pretty crappy...it's really hard to find cool stuff anymore : (
    I was a t Walmart 2 days ago- and they had pretty much nothing cool
    charlotsomtimes

Answer by charlotsomtimes at 6:16 PM on Sep. 19, 2010

• Us Halloween ladies need to band together to have LONGER deals/advertisements for our Halloween time.
    I like Christmas, I just wish it wasn't so blown up like it is.
    Mrs.Halloween

Answer by Mrs.Halloween at 6:18 PM on Sep. 19, 2010

• *ignore my typos
    charlotsomtimes

Answer by charlotsomtimes at 6:18 PM on Sep. 19, 2010

• Ohhh myy gawddd yess i was trying to help my friend get this one costume and ... well i hadn't looked around yet for Halloween stuff so i didn't know but jesus Christmas stuff and or thanksgiving is slowly coming out however Halloween is taking the back burner. WHY!?!
    MoMoFu

Comment by MoMoFu (original poster) at 6:20 PM on Sep. 19, 2010

• we do mrs. halloween. I just like fall... I hate to see anything to do with snowflakes already. freaks me the bleep out. My birthday is the 29th of this month and lol snow around now is CRAZY. like once in a life time thing in IA bahahaha
    MoMoFu

Comment by MoMoFu (original poster) at 6:22 PM on Sep. 19, 2010

• Seriously. I love the fall but I swear to god I would flip if I was out decorating for Halloween and I saw snow.
    And another thing...why would anyone buy for Christmas now? 2 months? How come us Halloweenies have to wait till the beginning of October for our stuff so by the time we get to the stores, they've been wiped clean. =| Ticks me off to no end.
    Mrs.Halloween

Answer by Mrs.Halloween at 6:24 PM on Sep. 19, 2010

• haha I live in Iowa. we have a saying - if you don't like the weather wait a little while. where do you live mrs H? ugh yea. I am making my own costume and just enjoying the leaves and the changing of the seasons this year. f buying into propaganda... I'm just tired of it ... however there are some things that are just to cool to ignore... and for some reason the things I like no one else does so i get them on clearance after the holiday is over! HA! take thattt
    MoMoFu

Comment by MoMoFu (original poster) at 6:32 PM on Sep. 19, 2010