Would you ever tell someone NOT to have more kids? Even if you feel that way, you would just keep it to yourself, right?

keisha613

Asked by keisha613 at 6:30 PM on Sep. 19, 2010 in Pregnancy

• Working in the field, I regularly see people having more kids, who shouldn't. I have no problem suggesting birth controll to them because I feel it is my responsibility (as a professional and as a mother) to educate them on parenting. If I can prevent just 1 child from being born into poverty, abuse and neglect I would have done my job. Hurting their feelings is a small price to pay
    CassyzMom

Answer by CassyzMom at 4:32 AM on Sep. 20, 2010

• It is not my business if they have more kids or not. So yes I would keep my mouth shut.
    Raeann11

Answer by Raeann11 at 6:32 PM on Sep. 19, 2010

• I can give my opinion based on common sense. Whether its taken is another issue...

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 6:37 PM on Sep. 19, 2010

• It isn't for me to be telling someone whether or not they should have more kids for whatever the reason being.
    QandA

Answer by QandA at 6:38 PM on Sep. 19, 2010

• If I ever did...it would have to be a very SERIOUS reason why they should not....and I would have to feel like I could...like if they ask or mentioned it to me in a questioning way...

Most of the time "I would just keep my mouth closed.
    mom2twobabes

Answer by mom2twobabes at 6:40 PM on Sep. 19, 2010

• I keep my mouth shut.

And obviously my willpower is pretty good, because my aunt is now 50 and has 13 children. LOL!
    aliceryannesmom

Answer by aliceryannesmom at 6:43 PM on Sep. 19, 2010

• I think it would depend on the situatuion. Why do you think that this person should not have anymore kids? Is it because they don't care for the ones they have or they can't afford it or they should just not ( you know incapable mentally)?
    twohearts0810

Answer by twohearts0810 at 6:45 PM on Sep. 19, 2010

• my sister couldnt make up her mind with her last baby as to have an abortion, give the baby up for adoption, or what she wanted...she had the baby and left it with my mother. When we went to one of her visits and her doctor asked her if she wanted her tubes tied and she refused i asked her ..in front of her doctor."what the fuck was wrong with her!?" All she could say was .."i'm not ready and i may want more someday." She is a selfish piece of shit. My opinion on this subject is ...some people shouldnt have the choice they should NOT have more kids!
    shay1130

Answer by shay1130 at 6:50 PM on Sep. 19, 2010

• I guess, unless it's asked for.
    LovingSAHMommy

Answer by LovingSAHMommy at 6:51 PM on Sep. 19, 2010

• I told that to one of my sister's friend. She have a son a give it up to her mom because she "can't take care of him". I told her not to have more kids. Idk I told her but Idk if I would tell it to someone else. I know her for 15 years.
    sweetyazfl

Answer by sweetyazfl at 6:52 PM on Sep. 19, 2010