Could somebody PLEASE explain Jersey Shore to me?

I am home alone with no kids today, boored. I have watched 4 episodes of Jersey Shore and I still can't figure it out! What the hell is the show about except a bunch of room mates who have sex with tons of random people. Am I missing something? Seriously! I feel like I need to take a shower now, uhahhahuhuhu

Musicmom80

Asked by Musicmom80 at 6:53 PM on Sep. 19, 2010 in Entertainment

• You seem to have summed it up pretty well. There's really no explanation for it at all!
    ceallaigh

Answer by ceallaigh at 6:55 PM on Sep. 19, 2010

• LOL! I love Jersey Shore. You've pretty much gotten in figured out. It's kinda like a dirtier version of the Real World, lol.
    LovingSAHMommy

Answer by LovingSAHMommy at 6:56 PM on Sep. 19, 2010

• It's just gross! I was thinking there was more to it than that! lol Why is it so addicting? Why am I watching it?
    Musicmom80

Comment by Musicmom80 (original poster) at 6:58 PM on Sep. 19, 2010

• It is the worst show on the planet!! I saw part of one show and turned the TV off and went to read a book!
    momavanessa

Answer by momavanessa at 6:58 PM on Sep. 19, 2010

• i love that show its a show for fun to pass the time...lol
    iNk-FrEaK

Answer by iNk-FrEaK at 7:00 PM on Sep. 19, 2010

• WHY is it that a bunch of Italian sluts with money get a show? I REFUSE to watch such brain rot. I can seriously hear my brain cells cry out in pain!
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 7:00 PM on Sep. 19, 2010

• It's one of those shows that's so bad that it ends up being highly entertaining, lol.
    LovingSAHMommy

Answer by LovingSAHMommy at 7:01 PM on Sep. 19, 2010

• I wish I could. On 2 separate occasions i watched it and turned the Chanel after about 10 minutes.
    ksullivan

Answer by ksullivan at 7:01 PM on Sep. 19, 2010

• like, why are they all living in a house together? Are they from Jersey in Florida? Idk.
    Musicmom80

Comment by Musicmom80 (original poster) at 7:01 PM on Sep. 19, 2010

• its a disgrace of a show that should be cancelled and i can say this truelly that it does not have anything to do with the real jersey shore. i saw it once and i am ebarressed they pick those people to be on that show. it sickens me to even think about it being a native jersian and very proud of it. please if you are not from new jersey i beg of everyone to not think that is how it really is. its pathetic.
    lambdarose

Answer by lambdarose at 7:03 PM on Sep. 19, 2010