another "if you are a SAHM"

Do you drive? Do you have your own car? If not, do you ever drive your SO to work & keep the car all day then pick him up when he is off?

stressedmomma13

Asked by stressedmomma13 at 7:08 PM on Sep. 19, 2010 in Just for Fun

• No and no. We have the one car, and I never got around to getting my license. It'll happen one day, but for now its not really a priority. :)
    bandgeek521

Answer by bandgeek521 at 7:10 PM on Sep. 19, 2010

• I have a minivan, and some days I feel like I spend all day in it. My husband has two work vehicles, mostly because if one of his is in an accident or is having mechanical trouble, he can't take my car and leave me stranded.
    JulieJacobKyle

Answer by JulieJacobKyle at 7:11 PM on Sep. 19, 2010

• Well, I'm a FT WAHM, and yes, I drive. But no, I don't have my OWN car, even when I was working outside the home we only had one - or none a lot of the time. My DH isn't working, but when he was I never would have driven him in, if he needs the car, he needs the car, I can find a ride or walk - just like he does when I have the car.

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 7:11 PM on Sep. 19, 2010

• I drive and have my own car too.
    Christine0813

Answer by Christine0813 at 7:11 PM on Sep. 19, 2010

• I own my car and drive it! There were a few months where SO took my car to work because his car needed repair. But he recently bought a truck and I have my car back :)
    Owl_Feather

Answer by Owl_Feather at 7:12 PM on Sep. 19, 2010

• We have been without a car for a few months, but before then I would sometimes drive DH to work and keep the car. I'd try to plan the girls' doctor appts in the same day as necessary grocery shopping, etc and try to get it done on a specific day of the week. It was always a nice break, too, because I'd take the girls to the park and out to eat or something special like that, and they always got excited when it was time to "go pick up Daddy"!
    aliceryannesmom

Answer by aliceryannesmom at 7:12 PM on Sep. 19, 2010

• Yes I drive, No I don't have my own car. And No I do not do that.
    However I'll start when my daughter gets older. =D
    Mrs.Halloween

Answer by Mrs.Halloween at 7:12 PM on Sep. 19, 2010

• I drive and how my own car.
    Raeann11

Answer by Raeann11 at 7:13 PM on Sep. 19, 2010

• LMBO... I honestly think stay at home mom is a mis-nomer. I dont know ANY stay at home moms that actually stay at home. And being that we are in So. Cal. you could not function with out a car. Between 3 kids in 3 different schools and 3 sports teams I probably drive about 250 miles a week not even leaving my neighborhood.

sahlady

Answer by sahlady at 7:23 PM on Sep. 19, 2010

• We have one car, one mini-van, and two motorcycles, so there are always enough vehicles to go around.
    LovingSAHMommy

Answer by LovingSAHMommy at 7:24 PM on Sep. 19, 2010