how possible do you think it is?

So about 2 weeks ago maybe 3 i had unprotected sex with my boyfriend. About a week after i started feeling nautious and my boobs have been hurting just a little. Ive been eating alot like im not used to wanting to eat so much i feel like ive gained 15 pounds. My tummy has been hurting like cramps. And ive been having more discharge..if i remember thats normal if your pregnant..but im not expecting my period for another 2 weeks about so its making me crazy to know..With my last pregnancy i started getting signs the week after, and i didnt think i was pregnant at the time i thought i was just sick but 3 weeks later got that positive on a pregnancy test i brushed off the idea of being pregnant for 3 weeks cuz i thought it was to early to feel that way but i guess my body just reacted fast..also i have a cold is it easier to get sick when your pregnant? I guess mainly im worried because my boyfriend texted me a week ago and said he was worried he got me pregnant..

jaelynsmama07

Asked by jaelynsmama07 at 7:19 PM on Jul. 1, 2008 in Pregnancy

• I was in the same situation. I had the same symptoms as you. But i waited till i was late on my period till i tested. It is probally way to early to tell. just wait another two weeks and go get a test.
    SpiffyMom

Answer by SpiffyMom at 7:25 PM on Jul. 1, 2008

• thanks i guess just waiting sucks lol
    jaelynsmama07

Answer by jaelynsmama07 at 7:41 PM on Jul. 1, 2008

• It could be that you're pregnant. And yes, you do get sick more easily while pregnant (your body is so busy protecting the baby that it doesn't protect you very well). It sounds like pregnancy symptoms. Only way you'll know for sure is when you take the test. You'll need to wait until you've missed your period though.

Good luck!
    amethystrse

Answer by amethystrse at 7:43 PM on Jul. 1, 2008

• Try First Response pregnancy test. Buy a box with more than one, in case it's too soon, you can try again in a few days.
    elwalters77

Answer by elwalters77 at 8:05 PM on Jul. 1, 2008

• thanks ill do that =]
    jaelynsmama07

Answer by jaelynsmama07 at 8:08 PM on Jul. 1, 2008

• I am going through the same thing right now. I took a test but it was negative. But again I am not supposed to start my period until around the 15 so it could be way too early to tell.
    jamiesmom1

Answer by jamiesmom1 at 10:14 AM on Jul. 2, 2008

• thats when im going to find out to lol
    jaelynsmama07

Answer by jaelynsmama07 at 1:13 PM on Jul. 2, 2008