Let's say someone handed you a $1000 gift card right now...

...what store would you like it to be from, and what would you buy?

aliceryannesmom

Asked by aliceryannesmom at 7:18 PM on Sep. 19, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I need new pots and pans... and I would like a new comforter... maybe bed bath and beyond???
    sahlady

Answer by sahlady at 7:19 PM on Sep. 19, 2010

• jcpenny, my wardrobe sucks right now
    keisha613

Answer by keisha613 at 7:21 PM on Sep. 19, 2010

• To answer my own question, I think I'd like one from JC Penney. I feel like everything I own is dying...clothes, dishes, linens...and I need a shopping spree somewhere where I can get all of the above and have good variety to choose from!
    aliceryannesmom

Comment by aliceryannesmom (original poster) at 7:21 PM on Sep. 19, 2010

• Most likely Walmart. I can get anything I need out of there and it is right down the street. However, if someone where to had me a 1000 gift card, I would MUCH PERFER it to be a Visa card. Me and the kids are in HUGE NEED of getting away for the weeked and just having some fun family time. Its been over two years since I have some away from work time
    TLW514

Answer by TLW514 at 7:22 PM on Sep. 19, 2010

• Pier one.

Answer by older at 7:25 PM on Sep. 19, 2010

• I was also gonna say Pier 1 Imports. I can always find stuff I like there.
    LovingSAHMommy

Answer by LovingSAHMommy at 7:26 PM on Sep. 19, 2010

• I would buy accessories for the house, maybe some furniture to replace some of mine.

Answer by older at 7:26 PM on Sep. 19, 2010

• I'd say Walmart......get my son clothes..a few sets of bedsheets, pillows...a few odds and ends for the kitchen...a few new plates and storage containers...always needing those!
    LilyPondOasis

Answer by LilyPondOasis at 7:27 PM on Sep. 19, 2010

• Kohls. They have the clothing I want for myself and my kids, plus home decor and kitchen essentials. Not to mention Kohls cash, so I'd have even more money to come back on a week later.
    Ginger0104

Answer by Ginger0104 at 7:27 PM on Sep. 19, 2010

• I really don't know lol. Probably Bravissimo or a shoe place, because I DESPERATELY need bras and shoes.
    Mrs.BAT

Answer by Mrs.BAT at 7:42 PM on Sep. 19, 2010