I get to come home to this?!

I was gone for 48 hours w/ my oldest son for his B-day trip. My husb. couldnt be bothered to hold down the fort for a mear 48 hrs! I came home to a trashed house- & everything "waiting for me" I swear- it must be nice to be lazy & not feel bad about it. Give me a break!

mrsmom110

Asked by mrsmom110 at 7:23 PM on Sep. 19, 2010 in Relationships

• I'm sorry. This is so annoying! Men see things differently then women. What is clean to them isn't clean to us. Or I'd hear this isn't so bad! Women see things are they are! Sorry. I hope he'll make this up to you!
    Angellinda

Answer by Angellinda at 10:02 PM on Sep. 19, 2010

• I wouldn't clean it either- I would hand him the broom and show him where the dishwasher or sink is and the soap- as well as the washer and dryer and say "now this is what a big boy does, he doesn't need someone to do it for him, I'm not your mom".
    lovmyhubby

Answer by lovmyhubby at 7:31 PM on Sep. 19, 2010

• Just leave it... I wouldn't touch it... I'd just go off to bed!! ;o)

Morgain

Answer by Morgain at 7:28 PM on Sep. 19, 2010

• OMG! I don't think I'd be able to keep it together if my DH did this to me. I'm be yelling and b*tching the whole time i did what "was left for me"
    twohearts0810

Answer by twohearts0810 at 7:26 PM on Sep. 19, 2010

• I'd be upset too if I came home to a mess! I feel that since we BOTH live in the house we BOTH should be responsible for cleaning and keeping up the house.
    MizLee

Answer by MizLee at 7:34 PM on Sep. 19, 2010

• i would bitch too. men are helpless without women. i would make him clean it up. you aren't his maid.
    xavierlogan09

Answer by xavierlogan09 at 7:32 PM on Sep. 19, 2010

• If you weren't there, it's not your job to clean it up!!!

I'm sorry, I would go ballistic if I were you. Mine is usually the opposite way around - I come home and the house is cleaner than when I left cuz DH is bored! lol
    aliceryannesmom

Answer by aliceryannesmom at 7:33 PM on Sep. 19, 2010

• i wouldnt clean it either.
    jennifer588

Answer by jennifer588 at 7:36 PM on Sep. 19, 2010

• I would be mad as hell
    mamaofficer

Answer by mamaofficer at 7:44 PM on Sep. 19, 2010

• Can you just ask him to help you clean up? Maybe he just wasn't raised up that way.. it's too bad of course, but.. he might not have done it intentionally.. sometimes guys esp just weren't raised that way...
    momofonelilguy

Answer by momofonelilguy at 7:44 PM on Sep. 19, 2010