do you get up with your kids for school?

lovmyhubby

Asked by lovmyhubby at 7:43 PM on Sep. 19, 2010 in General Parenting

• Yes i do. I don't see why anyone wouldn't
    PerfectLove910

Answer by PerfectLove910 at 7:44 PM on Sep. 19, 2010

• Yep! My hubs leaves for work at 5am, so I am the one who gets the kids up, ready for school and drops them off and then I am up for the rest of the day.
    MizLee

Answer by MizLee at 7:45 PM on Sep. 19, 2010

• No choice, I'm a single mom. :)
    momofonelilguy

Answer by momofonelilguy at 7:45 PM on Sep. 19, 2010

• My husband and I share the duties. I dress her and do her hair while he gets lunch ready. Then one of us does brushing her teeth duty while the other searches for her shoes. It worls out nicely because it only takes 20 minutes to get totally ready and then I usually make him take her to school because gettting myself dressed and contacts in takes longer than him sliding on a pair of jeans and going. Lol
    GoldenLinds

Answer by GoldenLinds at 7:46 PM on Sep. 19, 2010

• Yes.

Christine0813

Answer by Christine0813 at 7:46 PM on Sep. 19, 2010

• well he is only 5 so yeah. I plan on doing so for a long time
    shay1130

Answer by shay1130 at 7:50 PM on Sep. 19, 2010

• Mine are all teens and we still eat breakfast as a family. It's a great way to start the day! Then they get the bus and I get ready for work.
    ceallaigh

Answer by ceallaigh at 7:52 PM on Sep. 19, 2010

• Yes, I do. My husband gets up makes coffee and brings it to me in bed. I am on the computer doing the daily bookkeeping and planning. Then I am up getting her ready and off to school. My husband disappears out back. I do not know why. Oh yeah he takes care of the dogs.
    tootoobusy

Answer by tootoobusy at 7:54 PM on Sep. 19, 2010

• Every morning. They are only in pre k and 1st grade. My Mom was always up with us, even as high school kids. I would venture to say that I will do the same.
    CaseyErin

Answer by CaseyErin at 7:55 PM on Sep. 19, 2010

• I have never met any mom or dad that sends their kid off to school while they are still a sleep... even in high school.
    sahlady

Answer by sahlady at 7:57 PM on Sep. 19, 2010