Does your Hubby/SO babytalk you??

My hubby does all the time! I didn't really realize it until my MIL teased us. It's soooo cute! Instead of calling me Marlye, he'll sometimes call me Marwee. And when I do something sweet for him he'll say "fank oo baby girl" Lol, He does TONS more too!! Omg I love it so much. I hope he never stops doing it.

MarlyeGirl

Asked by MarlyeGirl at 1:52 AM on Oct. 19, 2008 in Relationships

• Uh no, my SO would probably never do that! But that's very cute that yours does and that you love it! LOL. Successful relationships start with people loving and accepting the other just as they are, so you guys have fun with all your baby talk and enjoy each other!
    hopelessnance

Answer by hopelessnance at 1:56 AM on Oct. 19, 2008

• I think the only time my dh does that is during sex...and I love it then....maybe I'd love it all the time...yeah...oh no maybe not.....it turns me on too much! LOL I say it's great if it works for you two...totally enjoy it!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:05 AM on Oct. 19, 2008

• To each their own, but I don't think I would like it!
    heathermarie32

Answer by heathermarie32 at 9:07 AM on Oct. 19, 2008

• thats great if you like it and it works for you two, but personally i hate it. my ex would do it just to piss me off and there were times when i wanted to punch him because he just wouldnt quit
    Pudge_Pie20

Answer by Pudge_Pie20 at 1:08 PM on Oct. 19, 2008

• Yeah sometimes. When he does I love it too. Its usually either during sex or sometimes he does other baby talk when he is taking care of me when I am sick (or when I was prego).
    xomommy25

Answer by xomommy25 at 5:02 PM on Oct. 19, 2008