When I go to answer a perfectly good question............What????

I'm typing the answer to a perfectly good question. The question isn't vulger, offensive or in anyway out of line. By the time I'm finished typing and hit ANSWER QUESTION..the Question has been deleted. Who deletes these things.. CafeMom or the Question asker? How frustrating. Does this only happen to me?

happy2bme7

Asked by happy2bme7 at 1:56 AM on Oct. 19, 2008 in Just for Fun

• probably the question asker if there's nothing wrong with the question.

I hate that too, I'll have typed out a lot and then go to post and it's gone.
    flutterfae

Answer by flutterfae at 1:59 AM on Oct. 19, 2008

• that or you go to comment on a journal post and the same thing happens!.....it's frustrating if you've typed out a big long answer!....lol.....guess that'll teach us to not be so windy.....lol....or not....lol

bigblueeyes

Answer by bigblueeyes at 3:11 PM on Oct. 19, 2008