getting pregnant?????

Well i have been with my bf for going on 2 years and he just proposed. which is all great we are soo happy, and then he brought up having another kid, I have one from a previous relationship. we have talked before and we thought at the time it would be better to wait till after we are married. but we were talking and we know that some times it takes awhile to get pregnant and when he comes to visit over the thanks giving holiday he said he wants to start trying. i want kids more then anything, should we wait or start trying..................... im so confused cause we talked and said wait then he talked to his best friend bert and she asked when we were gonna have a baby and i guess it got him to thinking and now he wants to try....... and i would love to have his kids , im just not sure werther or not to wait????

brendans_mom527

Asked by brendans_mom527 at 2:01 AM on Oct. 19, 2008 in Trying to Conceive

• my only concern with trying before you get married would be that he "visits" not the ideal relationship for a pregnant woman and her BF. I'd say he should at least be living with you first. but that's just my opinion.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:03 AM on Oct. 19, 2008

• well we do have a house together in tx but i had to come back to nm for awhile so i can take care of child custody court and things like that which i cant do out of state, so while i take care of all this we take turns flying to see each other. and he is in the last semester of his masters degree in tx at sam huston state or he would have came over here with me ........ but i do agree i totally understand where u are coming from
    brendans_mom527

Answer by brendans_mom527 at 2:13 AM on Oct. 19, 2008