2 1/2 months pregnant with another kid and left dad

has anyone had a kid or kids and pregnant or not left there "SO"? how did you get through the stress and how did you stay happy and not stressed for the new baby?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:12 PM on Sep. 19, 2010 in Relationships

• Well I married at 17 and I think w/ my S/O in the Marines for th 1st 4yrs actually was lonely but helpful, we both got to grow up. After that we had to really get to learn how to remember why we got married and work at our marriage. You learn to let the little things go, there are things your not going to change about each other, so why try. If you truly love someone you learn to somehow get thru the fights, which we had many of with 3 kids thru the yrs. Some times I thought I was going out of my mind with the kids, being home alone, fighting, not enough $, loss of jobs, but we somehow always made it. We have now been married 47 yrs and still love each other. It works if you want it to, and you work at it. But it has to be by BOTH of you not a one sided deal, it's a partnership.
    MyAngel003

Answer by MyAngel003 at 9:43 PM on Sep. 19, 2010