pregnant with another kid on way and left dad

has anyone had a kid or kids and pregnant or not left there "SO"? how did you get through the stress and how did you stay happy and not stressed for the new baby??

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:17 PM on Sep. 19, 2010 in Toddlers (1-2)

• Are u saying that the dad is gone?

because yea I have..twice..my sons father left when I was 6 months pregnant and has been MIA for like 2.5 years..and my the father of my current baby on the way is 2000 miles away and its hell really trying to get threw this pregnancy without him..and not knowing if hes gonna be there..but I did it once when i was 17 and I can do it again 3 yrs later..just have to keep ur head u[p and focus on ur baby and kids..thats the best thing in the world
    SweetPoison

Answer by SweetPoison at 8:20 PM on Sep. 19, 2010

• you think about ur kids and thier future. Sometimes things get shaky but trouble dont last all ways
    kina803

Answer by kina803 at 9:39 PM on Sep. 19, 2010