Have you ever cheated on you husband/SO?

I've being married for 20 yrs. We married really young. Well I cheated on him about 20 times. I don't know why. I love my husband but I can't resist having sex with men I find attractive. Some of my lovers were ONS and others lasted weeks-months. my last lover lasted 4 years but I was with others as well as him. I have not cheated in the last 2 years, but that's because I stop working and became a SAHM. No one here to cheat with. And I really love my husband, I would die if he fund out and left me.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:33 AM on Oct. 19, 2008 in Relationships

• If you don't have insurance, your local county has a Mental Health Agency. On Monday morning, call the health department and ask for an intake appointment. They HAVE to see you or refer you to someone who can. There are oftentimes free and sliding scale payment counseling services available in most communities that you can utilize. You simply have to be willing to look. If I knew the city you lived in, I would even link them for you. You have to want to get help. Help is out there.
    cdgoldilocks

Answer by cdgoldilocks at 4:25 AM on Oct. 19, 2008

• if you are cheating on your husband though, it doesn't seem that you truly love him.

maybe look into a sex addicts group in your area.

flutterfae

Answer by flutterfae at 2:36 AM on Oct. 19, 2008

• Wow... that's really messed up. If you would die if he found out why would you do that? I'm not going to judge you. But it's very mean of you to not cherish your marriage..... I hope you find the light. And for your sake I hope hubby never finds out.

♥
    MarlyeGirl

Answer by MarlyeGirl at 2:36 AM on Oct. 19, 2008

• that's the thing that i do love him. sometimes I don't even know why i cheated. Husband is really good in bed and really sweet. and some of the guys I din't like as a person just one day we were in certain situation and it would lead to sex. for some reason i would not say no.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:39 AM on Oct. 19, 2008

• sweet and good in bed are not reasons to love someone though. There should be more to your relationship with your husband. There should also be trust, communication, and lots more.

what would you do if you husband had cheated on you 20 times?

and the not being able to say no thing, that's why I suggested a sex addicts group.
    flutterfae

Answer by flutterfae at 2:41 AM on Oct. 19, 2008

• I think that maybe you are just looking for that first time feeling with someone new. If that is the case you should look into a sex addicts group. I to have cheated on my now ex-husband, but it was only because he was doing it as well and also there was no love left in the marriage we were more like roommates then husband and wife. I am now married and would not cheat on my husband because we are in love and it is the real thing.
    PAmom1978

Answer by PAmom1978 at 2:42 AM on Oct. 19, 2008

• I have also been with my DH/SO for over 20yrs. He was in the Military for the first 10yrs and the last 10 a cop. I have also done the same thing. More than I care to count. It has been a pretty lonely marriage. I have gone years cheating and for many years not cheating. The longest fling I had was a year and most only lasted a few days to a few months. He cheated on me first and I wanted payback to make myself feel better. I haven't had a fling in over 3 years. I have to confess I thought I was the only one....Anon reply for obvious reasons.

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:46 AM on Oct. 19, 2008

• OMG THAT IS REAL BAD NOT TO JUDGE YOU BUT WHAT IF YOU GOT AIDS AND GAVE IT TO HIM AND HE THOUGHT HE WOULD NEVER HAVE TO WORRY ABOUT THAT CUZ HE HAS A WIFE !!! HE TRUST YOU WITH HIS LIFE IN OTHER WORD'S I COULD NEVER DO THAT WITH MY HUSBAND WE HAVE BEEN TOGETHER 14 YEARS AND NEVER ! NEVER ! THINK OF DOING THAT YOU DON'T LOVE YOUR HUSBAND YOU THINK YOU DO BUT NO SORRY LOVE SHOULD HAVE KEPT YOUR CLOTHES ON !! I JUST DON'T GET WOMAN LIKE YOU IF YOU HAVE THE SAME DRESS IN THE CLOSET WHY GO BUY ANOTHER ONE ?? YOU NEED TO GET A DIVORCE WHY STAY MARRIED JUST BE SINGLE THEN YOU CAN HAVE AS MANY MEN AS YOU WANT WHY CAN'T YOU BE SINGLE ???
    Anonymous

• anon 2:46 thanks for posting. I though I was the only one as well.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:49 AM on Oct. 19, 2008

• YOU DON'T LOVE YOUR HUSBAND YOU THINK YOU DO BUT NO SORRY LOVE SHOULD HAVE KEPT YOUR CLOTHES ON !! I JUST DON'T GET WOMAN LIKE YOU IF YOU HAVE THE SAME DRESS IN THE CLOSET WHY GO BUY ANOTHER ONE ??

thanks for screaming and judging me. I do love my husband. I can't picture my life without him. I try to leave him because I felt bad, but I missed him so much I was going crazy. stay home cry, drink. I love my husband. I don't want to get a divorce. I rather be a SAHM and not deal with other men. did you not read I have not have an affair in 2 years.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:52 AM on Oct. 19, 2008