Am I over reacting about a bach party? adult content

My husband went to a bach party, for some guy at work, and he told me first that they were going to AC, NJ like a casino and dinner and maybe a strip joint, but they ended up not going to NJ and instend they stayed around town and went to a hotel after dinner, they had 2 strippers come in and the soon to be groomed paid for my hubby to get a lapdance no big deal i am okay with that, i think...bc tonite he just told me that they did a magic trick, he has been saying this for a while but wont tell me what it was, tonite he finally told me and said that the soon to be groom paid for him, he put a $20 bill on his face and the stripper took it off of his face with her va-jj, so i asked if she had her thong or g-string on, and he said no she was totally naked and it touched his face to get it off,
O i was pissed! and i still am bc he lied about two things and i dont know what to do? or believe, how would you handle this?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:27 PM on Sep. 19, 2010 in Relationships

• You have all the right in this world to be pissed.......that is gross and frankly I'm surprised he told you....

zbee

Answer by zbee at 8:35 PM on Sep. 19, 2010

• I think that's so disgusting - the entire thing - that I don't even know what to say. Yuck, just yuck!!
    ceallaigh

Answer by ceallaigh at 8:29 PM on Sep. 19, 2010

• UM.....WOW. I would NOT be okay with any of that. None of those things are okay in my marriage and another woman's vagina on my husband's face is CERTAINLY NOT okay.

You have EVERY RIGHT to be angry. The fact that he lied, the fact that he ALLOWED those things to happen...NOT OKAY!!
    miasmommy21407

Answer by miasmommy21407 at 8:31 PM on Sep. 19, 2010

• Hey, he came clean with you, that is a sign of an honest man, this is what goes on in those parties, trust is essential in any relationship, let it go.

Answer by older at 8:32 PM on Sep. 19, 2010

• He needs to be tested for an STD, because who know who she's been dancing on. That's disgusting.
    I understand that he lied for a reason, because clearly you're not happy about it. However, it shouldn't have happened in the first place. A lap dance is one thing, but putting her Vagina on his face is a whole 'other thing. Seriously, I think he crossed a line there.
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 8:45 PM on Sep. 19, 2010

• soooooo gross. yes I would be pissed
    Lynette

Answer by Lynette at 8:30 PM on Sep. 19, 2010

• Just tell him your unhappy that he lied to you..and that You would apperciate that he didnt..

atleast he didnt cheat? I mean yea its kinda weird having another girls vajj on ur mans face..but idk..lol its just weird to me..he probaly hid it because he figured you'd explode on him and tried to just burry it. I'd let it go unless u cant trust him and think he actually cheated..
    SweetPoison

Answer by SweetPoison at 8:30 PM on Sep. 19, 2010

• i would be happy my dh confessed. he probably felt guilty but he probably felt like he couldnt back down on this cuz he didnt want to look like a pussy in front of his "boys".....i would be pissed though. Maybe give him the cold shoulder for a day or so and let him do some butt kissing. It shouldnt be grounds for divorce or anything though.
    shay1130

Answer by shay1130 at 8:31 PM on Sep. 19, 2010

• I would be angry too. Ask your SO how he would feel if you had another guys penis on your face and see how he reacts. If he blows it off, you might be in some relationship trouble.
    nicole_Evans

Answer by nicole_Evans at 8:31 PM on Sep. 19, 2010

• You get to be mad. that's for damn sure.
    lovinangels

Answer by lovinangels at 8:32 PM on Sep. 19, 2010