Does anyone watch The Gates?

I started tivo-ing this show when it started, I think at the beginning of the summer, but have yet to watch an episode, they are piling up and I'm wondering if its worth my time...I've heard nothing about it, haven't seen any reviews...I hate to invest my time if its a crappy show that will just get cancelled. Anyone have any reviews for me?

gramsmom

Asked by gramsmom at 8:36 PM on Sep. 19, 2010 in Entertainment

• I LOVE IT!!!!! It is well worth watching...My DH as actual gotten into it as well, he loves a mystery so its right up his path...Get a blanket, glass of wine, great snack and enjoy.....
    sam223

Answer by sam223 at 9:01 PM on Sep. 19, 2010

• We watched the whole season and we liked it....if you like mystery with vampires and witches and werewolves then you won't be wasting your time.
    sweet_mamaof3

Answer by sweet_mamaof3 at 8:40 PM on Sep. 19, 2010

• I love it! Thought it is really good! Still have to watch the last two episodes... :) But who knows if it will get cancelled.
    Aingls

Answer by Aingls at 8:55 PM on Sep. 19, 2010

• I dvr it. Its ok. I won't be watching past when my other shows come back from summer hiatus

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 9:16 PM on Sep. 19, 2010

• No, i don't really even know anything about it.
    MyAngel003

Answer by MyAngel003 at 9:19 PM on Sep. 19, 2010