Do you pay attention to your "To Do Today" list on CafeMom?

Just wondering how many of you complete your to do list on Cafe Mom, and what does it really mean?

HeatheranninSP

Asked by HeatheranninSP at 8:36 PM on Sep. 19, 2010 in About CafeMom

• I completed mine once, don't think there was an award or anything for it. And it too k FOREVER! I can ask 5, answer 40 something, bump 10 and vote up 63. Talk about time consuming... And that was when they were doing 125 vote ups for my level lol
    rhianna1708

Answer by rhianna1708 at 8:41 PM on Sep. 19, 2010

• What? Where is the "to do today" list?
    sherribeare

Answer by sherribeare at 8:39 PM on Sep. 19, 2010

• Nope.
    It tells me all the time "You just completed this course" or "You just won this award" and I ignore it. I have no desire to play into the childish school-based grading system CM Admis have put onto this site.
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 8:40 PM on Sep. 19, 2010

• Sometimes, but usually just do what I have time for and really don't pay it that much attention.

zbee

Answer by zbee at 8:41 PM on Sep. 19, 2010

• You mean there is another to do list. I am already TooTooBusy!!!!
    tootoobusy

Answer by tootoobusy at 8:45 PM on Sep. 19, 2010

• Sherri I think she is talking about the box to the right that says how many credits we have left.

OP I don't pay much attention to it now that we can bump and vote up unlimited
    Liansmommie

Answer by Liansmommie at 9:01 PM on Sep. 19, 2010

• hahaha,,,I just figured out what you are talking about. Since they changed the format,,again. I have been lost in here. Now I see it and I guess that answers your question.:)
    beyondhopes

Answer by beyondhopes at 8:43 PM on Sep. 19, 2010

• I didn't even know I had one, lol.
    LovingSAHMommy

Answer by LovingSAHMommy at 8:48 PM on Sep. 19, 2010

• I don't really pay attention I only have so much time in a day with working fulltime and all so I just do what I can but yeah it takes like forever to actually get through the list and I've only done it a few times except for I never use any of my vote downs
    Moms_Angels1960

Answer by Moms_Angels1960 at 6:23 AM on Sep. 20, 2010

• Nope, I don't really notice that box at all except when it levels and I notice the text box at the bottom of it looks different.
    NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 4:40 PM on Sep. 20, 2010