YOUR MAD HE WANTS SEX ??

OK TONIGHT I'M MAD AT MY HUSBAND FROM YESTERSDAY WELL TONIGHT HE WANTED SEX AND I TOLD HIM NO I'M STILL MAD HOW COULD I ENJOY IT IF I M MAD SO WAS THAT WRONG OF ME TO DO ??? WHAT HE DID IS A VERY LONG STORY ! WOULD YOU HAVE SEX IF YOUR MAD ?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:27 AM on Oct. 19, 2008 in Relationships

• if I don't want it, hubby don't get it. :)
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:27 AM on Oct. 19, 2008

• It depends on what he did. If the situation had not been resolved and I was feeling mad or sad, then NO way would my dh be getting sex from me.
    cdgoldilocks

Answer by cdgoldilocks at 3:28 AM on Oct. 19, 2008

• No i don't want anything from him when im mad at him.
    BabyGsMaMa13

Answer by BabyGsMaMa13 at 3:29 AM on Oct. 19, 2008

• holding out has been an ace in the hole for almost all women, on some occasions it even can make them get some act right...but girl...sometimes that angry sex is the best sex on earth. no kissing, no talking, just to the point and then roll over and still be mad in bliss!
    NURSE_MOM_OF_2

Answer by NURSE_MOM_OF_2 at 3:29 AM on Oct. 19, 2008

• no way. why should he get something like that if he doesnt deserve it at the time???
    KelsoBabeyy

Answer by KelsoBabeyy at 3:33 AM on Oct. 19, 2008

• it depends on why I'm mad. If not I don't deprive myself to punish him. But when we are done and he wants to cuddle I tell him no. The first time this happened it caught him off guard. I was mad at him and he wanted sex. So I did and it was great. afterwards he wanted to hug me and I said nope get away from me. the look on his face was priceless. so I told him just because we had sex doesn't mean I'm not mad it just means I got soemthing I wanted. He he .. he was mad after that but he knows better now. For soem reason men think tehy the only one that can turn down cuddling. when we do it they get freak out. LOL
    ny.chica

Answer by ny.chica at 3:37 AM on Oct. 19, 2008

• i completely agree with nurse mom of 2, i think angry sex and make up sex are awsome.
    brendans_mom527

Answer by brendans_mom527 at 3:37 AM on Oct. 19, 2008

• Well.... I know how bad it hurts to be denied sex. So even if I'm pissed, or not in the mood I try to never deny my hubby. Luckily he knows the right time to ask and when to not. I'm his wife, I should be the ONE person to not deny him, especially something like that. But it's your own choice and I don't think ill of you at all!
    MarlyeGirl

Answer by MarlyeGirl at 3:39 AM on Oct. 19, 2008

• If you do you will be more mad because he is happier and you are still mad.
    susan220

Answer by susan220 at 8:16 AM on Oct. 19, 2008

• Heck no! I'm not giving him pleasure if he's being a jerk! Now after we make up, that's a different story...
    heathermarie32

Answer by heathermarie32 at 9:02 AM on Oct. 19, 2008