do you always clean up before going to bed?

I ask this because sometimes I'm too tired but my SO gets so mad at me when I don't clean every night. He says he works all day and is tired but when I worked and he didn't I still had to do all the cooking and cleaning

Smiley001

Asked by Smiley001 at 8:52 PM on Sep. 19, 2010 in Home & Garden

• I try to, but it doesn't always happen. My husband never says a word about it 'cause he knows if he makes me angry about it he'll get a really long list of things to do around the house.
    nicole_Evans

Answer by nicole_Evans at 8:54 PM on Sep. 19, 2010

• He'll no....books, bath and early bed trump dishes and picked some nights. Now if the man needed to use the kitchen to make a big breakfast for the family, I might have the kitchen get to go. Full range of options based on my energy and how that day went.
    surfcitymom

Answer by surfcitymom at 8:57 PM on Sep. 19, 2010

• not mine. He would look at me like im crazy if i did that. He's so lazy on his days off. doesn't even want to go to the park with the kids and me. Makes me so mad. I get that it's his day off and he wants to relax but being a SAHM I never get a break even on his days off cuz he thinks i can just sit around all day and watch kids play but all SAHM knows thats not true
    Smiley001

Comment by Smiley001 (original poster) at 8:58 PM on Sep. 19, 2010

• almost every night. if dh got mad at me for not cleaning up at night i'd tell him to do it himself. especially after cooking dinner.
    jennifer588

Answer by jennifer588 at 8:58 PM on Sep. 19, 2010

• It depends. last night I left all my daughters camp out stuff all over the living for her to clean up this morning cause she fell asleep early. She did it with no argument.
    missisue

Answer by missisue at 9:00 PM on Sep. 19, 2010

• Yes. Dh and I actually clean up together. He is doing dishes right now. :)
    Mom2Just1

Answer by Mom2Just1 at 9:01 PM on Sep. 19, 2010

• NO.SOMETIMES I DON'T. BUT I DO FEEL BETTER WHEN I WALK INTO A CLEAN KITCHEN IN THE MORNING.
    granma6

Answer by granma6 at 9:01 PM on Sep. 19, 2010

• most often I do not because of hubby because I would tell him or anyone if it bothers u clean it your self
    seabrezze_11

Answer by seabrezze_11 at 9:07 PM on Sep. 19, 2010

• I have to, I think it would drive me crazy.. i don't super clean before i lay down, but i just make sure everything is put away, dishes clean, floors are swept and vacumed.. things of that sort....
    JuLiAnSmOmMy317

Answer by JuLiAnSmOmMy317 at 9:07 PM on Sep. 19, 2010

• I try to but it doesn't always happen. My DD does the dishes the next day after school. That took a lot of getting use to but when I worked during the day it didn't bother me because I wasn't here. LOL. Now that I'm home sometimes I do them at night or in the morning after everyone goes to school.

Cindy18

Answer by Cindy18 at 9:18 PM on Sep. 19, 2010