• In the Spotlight:

Why are drunk people SUCH idiots...Grrr...MOSTLY VENTING BUT TERE IS A QUESITON IN IT.... ITS LONG TOO IM SORRY

so my sis and her bf had me and my bf pick them up from a club tonight at 11, then she said no 12, then she said no 11 then it was 1130 then it was finally 11.. so we went at 11. Got there drove around looking for my sister. we find my sister then we cant ifnd her bf, so we drive around the parking lot for about 20 min waiting for him. we call and call and finally he answers his phone, my sister is in the back being obnoxious we tell her bf to walk across the street because there are too many people to drive there and it takes forever he said ok so we sit there for 10 min he doesnt come so we drive through all the peeps and hes standing there talking to his friends

KelsoBabeyy

Asked by KelsoBabeyy at 3:42 AM on Oct. 19, 2008 in Relationships

• so we pull over in a redzone to get him real quick hes takin his good old time while my sis is in the back about to puke finally get him in the car we start driving, we arent even out of the parking lot and they BOTH have to throw up so we park my sister sits down throws up steps in it walks around her bf after another 20 min throws up my sis has to pee so she pees in the parkin glot and steps in it so we finally get in the car start driving and 10 min later her bf has to throw up we pull over and he falls out of the car into the sidewalk he tells us to leave him another 10 min goes by finally he gets in the car it takes about 15 min to get home and hes hanging out of the car (makes me mad because well get pulled over) finally get home
    KelsoBabeyy

Answer by KelsoBabeyy at 3:42 AM on Oct. 19, 2008

• and he falls out of the car crawls to the front yard and just lays there throwing up for about 40 min im trying to get him in the house in the bathroom so cops or someone doesnt roll by and think somethings wrong he starts calling me a bitch im a fucking asshole he hates me im fucking rude blah blah blah finally he gets inside and hes laying on the ground and i get him a towel to lay on or next to in case he throws up and he starts calling me names again. im pregnant im fucking catering to their asses and this is how im treated. DO YOU THINK I HAVE A RIGHT TO BE MAD?? COME ON NOW! WE WENT OUT OF OUR WAY TO DO THEM A FAVOR...(my bf btw isnt even helping me deal with their crap)
    KelsoBabeyy

• ;o) pregnant people shouldn't be around drunks hormones+idiots=pissed of

you have every right to be pissed.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:45 AM on Oct. 19, 2008

• you have every right to be mad. it is very difficult to deal with drunk people. the last time I went to visit my brother and he got drunk and started acting stupid me and his wife let him sleep outside in the back yard. he refused to come in and then started calling us names so I convinced her to just let him sleep on the grass.
    ny.chica

Answer by ny.chica at 3:46 AM on Oct. 19, 2008

• i would have let him sleep outside too, oh trust me! lol i would, but it was out front and he was almost in the street...god im so mad.
    KelsoBabeyy

Answer by KelsoBabeyy at 3:48 AM on Oct. 19, 2008

• Next time, they should call a taxi or something. They were very inconsiderate and I would let them know that when they are sober.
    cdgoldilocks

Answer by cdgoldilocks at 3:49 AM on Oct. 19, 2008

• OMG THEY MUST BE YOUNG LIKE 21 ??? CRAZY WELL I WOULD BE PISSED OFF AND I THINK THEY BURNT THERE BRIDGE WITH YOU I'M SURE NEXT TIME THEY CAN FIND A WAY HOME A CAB OR SOMETHING ?? YOU ARE PREGO GIRL YOU SHOULD NOT BE AROUND THAT MIX STAY HOME WHERE IT'S SAFE AT NIGHT TO MUCH CAN GO ON AT THEM CLUBS !! TELL THEM DON'T BOTHER ME ANYMORE WITH THAT DRAMA !!! DON'T PICK UP YOUR PHONE IF THEY CALL LATE AT NIGHT YOU KNOW THEY WANT A RIDE !!! GOOD LUCK AND TAKE CARE OF YOUR BABY !!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:50 AM on Oct. 19, 2008

• lol. yeah the front of the house is not a good spot. try and relax.. for thebaby.

baby gift

ny.chica

Answer by ny.chica at 3:51 AM on Oct. 19, 2008

• While her boyfriend is telling MY boyfriend that "your girlfriend is a fucking bitch... etc etc" my bf SAYS NOTHING!! he just sat there and let him!

im sure he wasnt trying to upset me, but he should have stuck up for me!! right??
    KelsoBabeyy

Answer by KelsoBabeyy at 3:57 AM on Oct. 19, 2008

• maybe your bf was trying to difuse the situation. if he would start arguing with your sister drunk bf things could have gotten out of control.
    ny.chica

Answer by ny.chica at 4:01 AM on Oct. 19, 2008