What is the hardest thing you have had to deal with ?

I have had some very challenging years. What is the worst thing you have had to face or deal with and how has it changed you ?

LeJane

Asked by LeJane at 9:23 PM on Sep. 19, 2010 in Just for Fun

• My father's sudden death and it changed my outlook on how I live my life, one day at a time and to the fullest, never leaving anything unsaid.

Answer by older at 9:26 PM on Sep. 19, 2010

• the loss of my twin boys back in july 04 till this day i still think of thm n miss them like crazy..
    sandi_361

Answer by sandi_361 at 9:25 PM on Sep. 19, 2010

• My baby daughter's death
    my son's autism

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 9:23 PM on Sep. 19, 2010

• My mother's death and my cervical cancer.
    Cindy18

Answer by Cindy18 at 9:24 PM on Sep. 19, 2010

• Losing my Mom, and Dad over the past 10 yrs.... I didn't realize until recently how hard it was on me until things started coming up and I couldn't handle them. I'm in therapy now, which I never thought I would want or need, but it's helping, one day at a time...
    MrsLeftlane

Answer by MrsLeftlane at 9:28 PM on Sep. 19, 2010

• It wasn't the hardest thing but it did change my life my son had cancer and it made me realize everything worth having is worth fighting for.
    pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 9:28 PM on Sep. 19, 2010

• Going to court to support my daughter.
    She pressed charges against two guys who tried to rape her in her dorm room.

Ladies I'm very sorry for what all you have gone through My thoughts and prays are with you ALL!
    bmwlover

Answer by bmwlover at 9:32 PM on Sep. 19, 2010

• Medically fragile children (central line, two with Gtubes) both had last rights given at birth. Fitting in the neurotypical world with funky kids.
    surfcitymom

Answer by surfcitymom at 9:31 PM on Sep. 19, 2010

• The birth of my daughter at 29wks...leaving her in the nicu over 1hr and a half away and not being able to visit her but once a week, twice if i was lucky, not knowing at the time if we would both die and being so so scared...but she is here and well and for that I AM SO VERY THANKFUL..I am blessed...to the mommas that lost their babies I dont know how you deal with it my heart breaks for you and I am so so very sorry for your losses..
    jorjiegirl

Answer by jorjiegirl at 9:38 PM on Sep. 19, 2010

• I too am sorry for all of the pain that you all have gone through. I know for me, I have learned to not past trip and keep enjoying "this moment" for life is precious and can change in a heartbeat. I lost my father suddenly, and had to deal with raising a dd who is a survivor of the worst kind of sexual assault imaginable. The pain has made me stronger and has changed me in a good way. It also taught me that life is not perfect and I need to quit fighting things I can't change and learn to chose my battles wisely. I liked what I saw on a different post, Love, love and love. It is the answer....... Hugs to you all........ :-)
    LeJane

Comment by LeJane (original poster) at 9:45 PM on Sep. 19, 2010