Oh my gosh!

I am going to go crazy, hubby went to the hospital about 15 mins ago, he told me he was going to drop in a freind of ours house and get them to drive him over cause his body felt like it was going numb! so i was ok with this...now i found out he never got to/went to the friends house!!! He is gone over alone!!!Oh my goodness i am going to go insane!! what if something happened! What am i suppose to do?? I can't go out looking and see if he made it over there cause i have a 22 month old in bed sleeping!! Oh my what am i going to do???

mommylisar

Asked by mommylisar at 9:30 PM on Sep. 19, 2010 in Health

• Yeah hun, grab the kid and go!

Answer by older at 9:40 PM on Sep. 19, 2010

• Breathe. You don't know that anything bad has happened yet, and there is usually an explanation that we don't know of. You could call the hospitals, or as pinkdena said,even the police. Try not to worry, and I hope you find out what's going on soon.
    LovingSAHMommy

Answer by LovingSAHMommy at 9:33 PM on Sep. 19, 2010

• call the police.... they can go lookig around for him
    pinkdena

Answer by pinkdena at 9:31 PM on Sep. 19, 2010

• can you not call the ER and ask if he made it?
    shay1130

Answer by shay1130 at 9:34 PM on Sep. 19, 2010

• ugh put baby in the car n take the route you do to that friends house n c if u find him
    sandi_361

Answer by sandi_361 at 9:34 PM on Sep. 19, 2010

• ..just leave a note in case he gets home telling him you will be back..that you wanted to make sure he was okay cuz you couldnt reach him
    shay1130

Answer by shay1130 at 9:36 PM on Sep. 19, 2010

• my dad has dementia and sometimes wanders off... i sometimes cant find him and the police help and go looking
    pinkdena

Answer by pinkdena at 9:32 PM on Sep. 19, 2010

• Call someone over to sit with sleeping baby, or wake him/her up!
    dancinintherain

Answer by dancinintherain at 9:32 PM on Sep. 19, 2010

• He doesn't have a cell phone you could call him on?? If you can't go out and look maybe your friend can. You can call the hospital and see if he made it though
    Smiley001

Answer by Smiley001 at 9:33 PM on Sep. 19, 2010

• If it were me i would grab my kid out of bed ...even if it were 4am and go
    shay1130

Answer by shay1130 at 9:35 PM on Sep. 19, 2010