does anyone know of any at home jobs?

I am a mother of one, I'm looking for a at home job. I am also a full-time student so working from home would be a wonderful thing. If anyone has any information on at home jobs; I would really appreciate the information about the job.
thank you

kort20

Asked by kort20 at 9:31 PM on Sep. 19, 2010 in Money & Work

• No sorry
    pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 9:34 PM on Sep. 19, 2010

• I've been looking for a long time and haven't found anything yet
    Smiley001

Answer by Smiley001 at 9:38 PM on Sep. 19, 2010

• You can divide "work at home" into three categories. The first category is a job where you work for a company at home. The problem you will find is actually finding one and if you do find one, then most have requirements such as set hours and no noise during those set hours. One cafemom-(M-avi) has a blog that has a list of work at home jobs- http://mavishomework.blogspot.com/. You could also try to see if a local company in your town is looking for a person to telecommute. The second category is a work at home business, such as direct sales. You will have to pay a small amount to get started (anywhere from a few dollars to a couple hundred dollars) and you will have to pay to advertise and get your business started. I have known some people are very successful with this and others who are not. It all depends on your determination and your skill set.

JeremysMom

Answer by JeremysMom at 9:54 PM on Sep. 19, 2010

• The third work at home category would be starting your own business. This again will cost money but you get to keep more of the profit and you are your own boss and you get to set the rules. Entrepreneur magazine has a list of ideas for starting your own business based on cost and your interest- http://www.entrepreneur.com/businessideas/index.html. Whatever you decide to do, make sure that you research everything and you do something that you enjoy. If you don't enjoy it, you typically won't be successful in it. Good Luck!
    JeremysMom

• I have a couple new ideas in my Blog: Mavi's Home Work

m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 10:16 PM on Sep. 19, 2010

• I'm not sure what you're looking for, but I work from home and I love it! I am a stay at home Mommy to my 3 year old son, and 18 month old daughter. I work with a great team of Moms; we help each other create income from home. No parties, No inventory! Weekly pay! Free website, training, and unlimited support!!
    I would love to give you more information and help you reach your financial goals!

Erika
    Proud Member of Internet CEO Moms!
    Helping MOMS Work from Home since 1999!
    Visit my website:
    www.OurCEOMom.com
    mommy2joeynabby

Answer by mommy2joeynabby at 2:27 AM on Sep. 20, 2010

• I make extra money in my own business w/ Gold Canyon Candles. Very low start up fees, no inventory required, I love this business. Msg me for info if you are interested.
    Tiffany237

Answer by Tiffany237 at 10:53 AM on Sep. 20, 2010

• https://my2scents.scentsy.us

Scentsy is really an awesome company. I've made really good money, and it's tons of fun to do. Let me know if I can help with any questions. I do offer sign up incentives as well.
    NicoR

Answer by NicoR at 11:38 AM on Sep. 20, 2010

• If you like writing, why not try freelance writing. It's not get rich quick, but you can build up a portolio and it looks great on a resume. PM if you're interested and I'll point you in the right direction.
    HotMama330

Answer by HotMama330 at 12:11 PM on Sep. 20, 2010

• If you are looking for a low cost startup for working at home I would suggest trying Affiliate Marketing. Affiliate Marketing is where you promote other people products and services and you are paid for the referral based on the terms. You won't make money overnight, but if you have time to put into it's worth a try.

Check out www.wikihow.com/Start-an-Affiliate-Marketing-Business
    MamaJme2008

Answer by MamaJme2008 at 12:51 PM on Sep. 20, 2010