Helpful tips to get threw TTC!

TTC should be fun and a happy! time but for some it can be stressful and a let down month after months! So do u moms have any tips for us ladies/moms who are ttc

SammiGirl07

Asked by SammiGirl07 at 9:40 PM on Sep. 19, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• I was in that boat. and it really sucked get a neg on the test. What I did was just have sex all the time lol. and I never took the test until I missed my period. so it kind of eased the worriness
    Lovin_mybaby5

Answer by Lovin_mybaby5 at 9:42 PM on Sep. 19, 2010

• try not to let it be your main focus every single month, let things sorta happen as they may..i tried for 5yrs and just had my first baby in Jan 2010, the very month I told my husband I was done trying I got preggo!
    jorjiegirl

Answer by jorjiegirl at 9:42 PM on Sep. 19, 2010

• i'm with ya...glad i have you to talk to some times =)
    shay1130

Answer by shay1130 at 9:45 PM on Sep. 19, 2010

• get "threw".....?
    The word is THROUGH."Helpful tips to get through......"
    Threw is what you did with a football..."He threw the football."
    Good luck.
    gertie41

Answer by gertie41 at 9:48 PM on Sep. 19, 2010

• gertie..sometimes i really respect your views on things but you can be such a bitch. Do you really have to go around correcting everyone?
    shay1130

Answer by shay1130 at 9:57 PM on Sep. 19, 2010

• I know it is easier said than done, but try to relax and just enjoy it. When I was trying I would take a test every month before I was even late. After about a year I decided I was not going to take any test until I was atleast a few days late.
    cherylw993

Answer by cherylw993 at 10:01 PM on Sep. 19, 2010

• Sorry Im used to auto type on my telly!(oh and by telly i mean telephone) ph and by that i mean it a type th all i have to do it hit space and the most common th word that i use will pop up! thanks for being a bitch!!
    SammiGirl07

Comment by SammiGirl07 (original poster) at 10:14 PM on Sep. 19, 2010

Answer by shay1130 an hour ago
    **************
    You know, I don't mind being corrected at all. I figure that once you are old enough to be trying to conceive, you are old enough to know how to spell. Moms need to be smart for their kids,ya know. Sorry, but nobody is perfect and we all need some help----I do too. If someone ever corrects me,I thank them. But, I guess most of you don't care about education and it doesn't bother you if it looks like you looking like you dropped out of school in the 6th grade.
    gertie41

Answer by gertie41 at 11:09 PM on Sep. 19, 2010

• and it doesn't bother you if it looks like you looking like you dropped out of school in the 6th grade.
    ***************
    sorry----I erred. It should be "if it looks like you dropped out of school in the 6th grade".
    Be smart for your kids.
    gertie41

Answer by gertie41 at 11:11 PM on Sep. 19, 2010

• . But, I guess most of you

There..i found one mistake for you gertie..you can thank me when ever you get the chance. Never begin a sentence with "but", gee..i thought everyone knew that!!!!
    shay1130

Answer by shay1130 at 7:52 AM on Sep. 21, 2010