ok,lets refraise this: what do u think about ur man watching porn and hiding it from you for 2 years and lying about it when u asked if he watches it?

i even offered to watch it w/ him and he dont want me to...he's still hiding it when he does it!! i've ased him several times if he's watching it and he lied to me..i cought him up and he admits to it but wants 2 watch it alone! is it that im not good enough for him?

LauraAnn22

Asked by LauraAnn22 at 9:48 PM on Sep. 19, 2010 in Relationships

• We watch it together so he doesn't have to lie
    pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 9:50 PM on Sep. 19, 2010

• i offered 2 watch it w/ him but he doesnt want to...do u think its that im not good enough for him?
    LauraAnn22

Comment by LauraAnn22 (original poster) at 9:53 PM on Sep. 19, 2010

• any untruth is BAD, he needs help
    dancinintherain

Answer by dancinintherain at 9:53 PM on Sep. 19, 2010

• i wouldnt be okay with him watching it all and i especially wouldnt wanna watch it with him. that shit is NASTY
    and lying is lame
    do something about that!!! life is too short to not to be happy!
    PURPULbutterfly

Answer by PURPULbutterfly at 10:06 PM on Sep. 19, 2010

• It's just porn. I personally don't see the big argument about it personally. Maybe when he watches porn it is his private time to himself, lol.
    xxlilmomma09

Answer by xxlilmomma09 at 10:22 PM on Sep. 19, 2010

• It's not that you are not enough, it's just that men are visual and will always be. If this is all he does I would worry. If however he pays bills, lives life and does the other things thst need to be done I wouldn't worry about it. Hugs !!!
    LeJane

Answer by LeJane at 10:30 PM on Sep. 19, 2010

• My STBX told me he wasn't looking at it online when I saw the cached pages in memory and the cookies. I am the one who knows computers - why would he not think I could tell?! He lied, I told him I knew he lied. It's shitty and disrespectful and if he likes it and you say you will view with him, he should let you.
    rio_burb

Answer by rio_burb at 10:48 PM on Sep. 19, 2010

• It's just porn... My SO has never really been big on it so it's never been an issue for us.
    RigPrincess85

Answer by RigPrincess85 at 1:13 AM on Sep. 20, 2010