Pictures adult content

Have you ever taken sexy pictures of yourself and sent them to your SO? Did you take them yourself? Would you ever ask a close friend to help you take some?

QueenMomma2023

Asked by QueenMomma2023 at 9:49 PM on Sep. 19, 2010 in Relationships

• I have taken them myself, but he loved it when I gave him the camera and he posed me and I did costume changes.
    dancinintherain

Answer by dancinintherain at 9:52 PM on Sep. 19, 2010

• I've tried. He's always asking me to send him some...I usually tell him to take them himself but if im in a really really good mood i will try to take some but i don't think i could ask a friend to help me. It would be weird
    Smiley001

Answer by Smiley001 at 9:51 PM on Sep. 19, 2010

• yes and yes.
    I plan on making dh a sexy photo album of me, it will be his x-mas present. lol
    Lovin_mybaby5

Answer by Lovin_mybaby5 at 9:51 PM on Sep. 19, 2010

• Yes and Yes. I've also had a friend write "directions" on my body with washable markers with phrases such as, "Lick Here", "Kiss Here", etc... and then I went to my bf's and surprised him.... tehehehe... good times, good times!
    FeelinYummy

Answer by FeelinYummy at 9:53 PM on Sep. 19, 2010

• yes i have its fun...and i would have my sisters take the pic nothing wrong with that...some stores like fredericks of hollywoodwill take a pic with the outfit you buy...in relationships you must be creative to keep it interesting...lol

iNk-FrEaK

Answer by iNk-FrEaK at 9:54 PM on Sep. 19, 2010

• lol....i have sent pics, and i took them myself. i think if i had a friend that was like a really close friend and i wanted someone to takes pics for me to send to hom i would have her to do it.....
    MamaSusieQ045

Answer by MamaSusieQ045 at 9:54 PM on Sep. 19, 2010

• ive taken actual professional photos! i used to model..... but ive done the whole sexy photos taken by me and others.... ive even sent sexy videos
    pinkdena

Answer by pinkdena at 9:59 PM on Sep. 19, 2010

CarolineDezon

Answer by CarolineDezon at 10:00 PM on Sep. 19, 2010

• I've sent my SO sexy pictures and video... We're doing long distance right now.. lol.

I'd like to go to a professional photographer and have a nice album done up for my love. I don't think I could ask a friend to do it. That would be weird.
    RigPrincess85

Answer by RigPrincess85 at 1:11 AM on Sep. 20, 2010

• no i don't want them out there and my kids ever seeing them
    sherryb1273

Answer by sherryb1273 at 8:51 AM on Sep. 20, 2010